- Books. // Rubber World;Nov98, Vol. 219 Issue 2, p59
Reviews the book `Advances in Urethane Science and Technology, Volume 14, edited by Kurt C. Frisch and Daniel Klempner.
- newsbriefs. // Urethanes Technology International;Feb/Mar2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p15
The article offers urethanes technology news briefs. U.S. foam developer Carpenter Co. developed IsoFresh to neutralise any smell in new foam-bedding products while polymer flooring and waterproofing product manufacturer Duochem Inc. was acquired by Sika AG. Moreover, a sixth U.S. patent was...
- Urethane Technologies buy. // Chemical Week;4/20/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Polymer Development Laboratories by Urethane Technologies. Amount of the acquisition; Product offerings of Urethane Technologies.
- Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Technology Plastics, Resins, Rubbers, Fibres. W. J. R. // Textile Institute & Industry;Apr1972, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p123
The article reviews the book "Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Technology."
- WHAT'S ON SHOW AT UTECH ASIA/PU CHINA 2008. // Urethanes Technology International;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p45
The article offers information on the "Urethanes Technology International" ASIA/PU CHINA exhibition to be held in Pudong in September 2008.
- The sky'sthe limit forpolymers. Chang, Joseph; Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;8/12/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 28, p59
The article discusses the advances in polymers and materials for automotive and aerospace industries. It mentions the plan of Bayer MaterialScience AG, an independent subgroup within German chemical and pharmaceutical company Bayer AG, to construct a commercial-scale plant that will employ a...
- newsbriefs. // Urethanes Technology International;Oct/Nov2007, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p10
This section offers news briefs related to urethanes. Automotive seating and interiors supplier Grammer AG raised its sales for the first half of 2007 by 9.8 percent to â‚¬491.9 million. Recticel announced that it has signed a letter of intent to buy Gradient Ltd. RIM Polymers Industries Pte...
- Surface finishing composite disc brushes. // Metalworking Digest;Aug99, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p1
Features composite disc brushes from Advanced Technology Brushing. Use of polymer urethane materials; Available sizes; Offering of custom-made brushes for individual specifications.
- Synthesis and Evaluation of Poly(hexamethylene-urethane) and PEG-Poly hexamethylene-urethane) and Their Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate Composites for Human Blood Biocompatibility. Mei Fen Shih; Min Da Shau; Cheng Chih Hsieh; Jong Yuh Cherng // Molecules;Oct2011, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p8181
Two new urethane-based acrylates (UAA and PEG-UAA) were synthesized as polymer blocks. The chemical composition of the two monomers was confirmed by IR and NMR. After cross-linking these blockers by radical polymerization, "hexamethylene PU" [poly(hexamethylene-urethane)] and "PEG-hexamethylene...
- New plants will recycle painted TPO parts. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;11/15/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p12
Reports that Polymer Sciences Inc., a developer of plastics recycling technology, is entering the growing automotive arena by opening two new plants in South Carolina and Europe. Plants to manufacture recycled thermoplastics using a process developed since 1994; Description of the mechanical...