- Calendar. // Rubber & Plastics News;7/11/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p7
The article presents information on some of the special events related to the U.S. rubber and plastic industry. Technical meeting of Blue Ridge Rubber Group will be held on September 22, 2005. Chicago Rubber Group will hold a golf outing on July 28, 2005 at Indian Lakes Resort, Bloomingdale,...
- Calendar. // Rubber & Plastics News;1/26/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p15
A calendar of events to be held in various parts of the world related to the rubber and plastic industry is presented which includes the technical meeting of Energy Rubber Group, training courses conducted by Akron Polymer Training Center, and a conference and trade show for rubber processors...
- Gumijas, Ädu, laku, krÄsu, plastmasu, tekstilmateriÄlu un sintÄ“tisko Å¡Ä·iedru raÅ¾oÅ¡ana LatvijÄ (1944-1990). Grosvalds, Ilgars; Alksnis, Uldis // Material Science & Applied Chemistry;2013, Issue 27, p61
After the Second World War (1944-1990), there was a fast development of chemical industry in Latvia. It had to satisfy not only the needs of the Latvian SSR but also the Republics of the whole Soviet Union. Rubber and industrial rubber articles were produced by three main rubber plants. Rubber...
- Injection molder opens doors in Mexico. Dawson, Brad // Rubber & Plastics News;5/5/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p11
The article reports on the opening of a rubber injection molder company in Cauchos Tecnicos de Mexico SA de CV Mexico to operate as a second-and third-tier supplier to the automotive and home appliance industries. The company was formed in Queretaro, about 90 miles northwest of Mexico City...
- Plastic packaging on display at K2001. // Packaging Digest;Jun2001, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p82
Reports on the holding of K2001, the world's largest trade show for the plastics and rubber industries, in Dusseldorf, Germany. Types of machinery on exhibit; Countries of foreign attendees; Creation of North American pavilion; Web site for the event.
- Exec Claims Process Links Plastic, Rubber. Begin, Sherri // Plastics News;09/20/99, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p4
Discusses developments introduced by Neal Evans, chairman of World Tech Management Inc., related to the chemical linking of rubber and plastic. Details of the plastics recycling process; Industrial applications; Plans for expanding the production of the plastic and rubber pellets.
- Calendar. // Rubber & Plastics News;12/11/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p12
The article presents a calendar of events related to the rubber and plastic industry to be held in various parts of the world. ArabPlast 2007, Arab international plastics and rubber industry trade show will be held during January 13-16, 2007 in United Arab Emirates. India Rubber Expo, an...
- Specialized magnesias. // Rubber World;Winter94 Product News, Vol. 211 Issue 7, p18
Introduces Martin Marietta Corp.'s specialized magnesias for rubber and plastics. Features and function; Applications.
- India 2nd Largest Consumer of Natural Rubber. // India -- West;7/9/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 33, pA36
The article reports on the recognition of India as the world's second largest consumer of natural rubber.
- Reference materials. // Rubber World;Winter94 Product News, Vol. 211 Issue 7, p29
Presents a bulletin which provides information on Rapra Technology Ltd.'s reference materials. Includes specially formulated rubber or plastics materials; Information on standard hardness blocks, friction rubbers and other rubber standards.