- DSM goes forward with Vision. Odriscoll, Cath // European Chemical News;6/20/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2152, p24
Focuses on the success of Dutch chemicals and life sciences group DSM in transforming itself into a multi-speciality chemicals company. Earnings posted in 2004; Sales target of the company; Focus of DSM's research and development efforts.
- DSM appoints Vivek Chaturvedi as Country Manager for solar business. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;5/31/2015, p5
The article announces that Vivek Chaturvedi has been appointed Country Manager of solar business in India by Dutch life sciences and materials sciences company, DSM.
- DSM links up with Crucell. Whitfield, Mark // European Chemical News;1/13/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2035, p34
Reports that Dutch chemicals and life sciences group DSM has signed an agreement with Crucell of Leiden, the Netherlands, for the development and production of biopharmaceutical products in 2003. Terms of the agreement; Benefit of the alliance to DSM.
- Asian currency crisis inspires partnership. // Plastics News;6/22/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p42
Reports on the joint venture to manufacture and sell engineering plastics between Dutch chemicals firm DSM NV and Seoul, South Korea-based Kohap Group. Information on the terms of the agreement; Details on DSM's Japanese investments.
- A single voice for Europe. O'Driscoll, Cath // European Chemical News;9/26/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2164, p22
Presents an interview with Peter Elverding, chairman of Dutch life sciences and performance materials group DSM and president of the European trade association Cefic, about his plans for the organisation. Changes within the chemical industry that mobilized his reorganisation plans for the...
- Going Dutch on vitamin deal. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;10/31/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2169, p7
This article reports on the plan of Dutch specialty materials and life sciences group DSM to invest $164 million in its vitamins and antibiotics joint ventures with North China Pharmaceutical Group Corporation as part of an agreement revealed in November 2004. The Dutch chemicals and life...
- People on the move. // European Chemical News;6/14/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2104, p27
Presents an update on executive changes in the chemical industry as of June 14, 2004. Appointment of management board members at Germany's Bayer CropScience; Appointment of Jussi Kohler at Distrupol, a subsidiary of Dutch distributor Univar, in Finland; Promotion of Ernst Baertschi at Swiss...
- DSM Set to Buy Roche's Vitamins And Fine Chemicals Unit for $2.24 Bn. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;9/9/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the decision of Dutch life sciences and performance materials giant DSM to buy Roche's vitamins and fine chemicals division based in Kaiseraugst, Switzerland. Price and payment terms; Aspects of the Vision 2005 strategy of DSM; Impact of the deal on the industry.
- Houston molder gives DSM new markets. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;6/30/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p27
Reports on the acquisition of Alpha Precision Plastics Incorporated, a molder located in Houston, Texas by Dutch-based chemicals and plastics group, DSM NV. Cost of acquisition; Details on Alpha Precision Plastics; What Alpha technology offers; Information provided on DSM.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;1/9/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on personnel changes in the chemical industry as of January 9, 2006. Henk Van Dalen is leaving the managing board of DSM to become chief financial officer of Dutch logistics and postal services group TNT. Patrick Jany has been appointed chief financial officer at Clariant....