- Solvay sells Ga. molding site. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;7/5/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p3
Parkway Products Inc. has purchased Solvay Advanced Polymers LLC's injection molding facility in Atlanta, Georgia, with plans to integrate it into its lineup of high-end engineered production. Solvay Advanced Polymers, part of Brussels, Belgium-based conglomerate Solvay SA, and Parkway announced...
- Solvay Bank boosts dividend by almost 4 percent from year ago. // Business Journal (Central New York);7/13/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p7
The article reports on the 27 cents dividend per share declared by the board of directors for Solvay Bank Corp., holding company for Solvay Bank for the second quarter of 2012.
- Another awards show? Raphael, Steve // Crain's Detroit Business;8/21/95, Vol. 11 Issue 34, p16
Reports on the proposal by Jim Fox, president of the International Automotive Awards LLC, to hold the first advertising competition for auto and auto-related industries.
- N.Y. firm readies sale to extend short-term borrowing to `30 years-plus'. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;06/22/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30419, p32
States that the sale of tax-exempt refunding bonds that Solvay Paperboard plans to sell through the Onondaga County, N.Y. Industrial Development Agency has been put on hold. Participants' waiting for progress on another refinancing; Total bonds sold by Solvay in 1997 to finance expansion moves;...
- Basell Holdings buys again: Solvay Engineered polymers. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;12/3/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p5
The article reports that Basell Holdings BV will acquire major polypropylene compounder Solvay Engineered Polymers (EP) Inc. for an undisclosed price. Solvay EP is based in Mansfield, Texas, and operates about 200 million pounds of PP compounding capacity at plants in Mansfield and Grand...
- projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;5/30/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 22, p25
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of June 2001. Contract awarded to Linde and Stone & Webster by BASF; Plans of Solvay to build a sodium bicarbonate plant in Torrelavega, Spain; Decision of DSM to put on hold its expansion plans in Geleen, Netherlands.
- Solvay assets on the rise as markets weakens. // Business Journal (Central New York);11/8/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p18
Reports on the financial performance of Solvay Bank Corp., the holding company for Solvay Bank, for the third quarter of 2002. Increase in net income; Growth of total assets; Third-quarter dividend declared by the board of directors.
- IN BRIEF. // Automotive Body Repair News;Oct2004, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p10
The article presents news about automotive industry. After 29 years of service in the automotive and auto body industry, Precision Body & Paint Inc., and Precision Holdings announce the retirement of Maurice "Mace" Monroe. Keystone Automotive Industries Inc. recently announced that Richard L....
- Soft-Touch Olefin Skin Laminate Is Recyclable. // Plastics Technology;Feb2006, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p19
Reports on the first recyclable thermoformable laminate for soft-touch auto and marine interior skins by Solvay Engineered Polymers. Description of the developmental Respondex system.
- Solvay gets Jeep contract. // Automotive Industries;Apr97, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p174
Reports that Solvay Auto Inc. has won a contract to supply the 1997 Jeep Wrangler and Cherokee with complete fuel storage and delivery systems.