- Kiwi pubcaster TVNZ restructures. Smith, Paul // Variety;12/18/95, Vol. 361 Issue 7, p31
Focuses on the reshaping of pubcaster TVNZ into three key operating divisions. Appointment of Chris Anderson as chief executive; Moving back of corporate directors into the core business of broadcasting.
- NEW AGE ELECTRONICS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/4/2008 Distributors Supplement, Vol. 23, p18
The article features New Age Electronics, a division of Synnex Corp. With 20 years of experience, New Age Electronics has reshaped the consumer electronics industry by demonstrating how manufacturers and retailers can transform intricate supply chain and distribution models into tactical...
- Are you ready for 24/7, always-on e-business? Karpinski, Richard // B to B;05/08/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p15
Comments on the changes taking place in the conduct of electronic business in the United States. Need of companies for a command center that is open at all times; Change in mindset of marketing executives; Factors that will reshape the management of supply chains; Role of branding and marketing.
- Bank of Boston takes another step back to basics. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;1/14/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 9, p1
Reports on Bank of Boston Corp.'s sale of its automobile financing unit, Fidelity Acceptance Corp., to Mercury Finance Co. Cost of the transaction; Inclusion of the move to Bank of Boston's reshaping of its business lines.
- Supply Chain Execution in the Internet Era. Harrington, Lisa H. // Transportation & Distribution;Jan2000, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p36
Deals with the realities of Internet commerce. Principles in designing a supply chain strategy to meet electronic business requirements; Market forces which reshape supply chains; Nature of warehouse management systems; Areas where products with broadened offerings can be found.
- Rebirth. Young, Barbara // National Provisioner;Feb2006, Vol. 220 Issue 2, p36
The article reports on the reshaping of Sara Lee Corp.'s global business strategy. The company's meat-and-bread business is enjoying marketshare gains and margin growth. The company is also moving toward the provision of innovative products and process distinction. The company is committed to...
- NTT unit links frame relay to IBM Global Network. Guth, Rob // InfoWorld;06/29/98, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p68
Reports on Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) unit NTT Worldwide Telecommunications' decision to link its managed frame relay services with the IBM Global Network. Move to reshape the company into a provider of networks for customers running global businesses; Boost in the company's network...
- Workplace 2000: The Revolution Reshaping American Business (Book). // Futurist;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p40
Reviews the book "Workplace 2000: The Revolution Reshaping American Business," by Joseph Boyett.
- The Rise of the Supply Chain Advocate. Newbourne, Paul; Yalch, Loraine // Supply Chain Management Review;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p32
The article discusses ways to reduce costs and improve efficiency while mentioning the role of the Supply Chain Advocate in many industries such as supply chains. Topics discussed include role of operational challenges in reshaping supply chains, the plan-source-make-deliver operations model...
- RISING SUN. Smith, Kate // Best's Review;Mar2013, Vol. 113 Issue 11, p36
The article reports that the tsunami and earthquake that hit Japan in 2011 have reshaped the country's rebuilding process. It states that the Japan's recovery has provided business opportunities to insurers and a renewed focus on supply chain management is occurring. Moreover, insurance for...