- Exxon and DSM join in metallocene plastomers. // Plastics Technology;Nov95, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p68
Reports on the agreement between Exxon Chemical Corp. and DSM to form a 50/50 joint venture to manufacture and market metallocene plastomers worldwide. Use of the agreement to commercialize Exxon's Exxpol metallocene technology in Europe.
- Takeover of DEXPlastomers. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2012, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p176
The article reports on the acquisition of DSM Plastomers BV and Exxon Chemical Holland Ventures BV by Borealis AG.
- Commission okays Dex-Plastomers. // Chemical Week;6/26/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 25, p8
Reports on the European Commission's authorization of the formation of Dex-Plastomers, a 50-50 venture set up by DSM and Exxon Chemicals to manufacture metallocene plastomers. Terms of the agreement.
- Exxon and DSM Christen Dex-Plastomers. // Chemical Week;5/15/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 19, p6
Reports that Dex Plastomers will be the name of the venture in metallocene-based linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) between Exxon Chemical Corp. and DSM Corp.
- Borealis Acquires LLDPE & Plastomer Lines From DSM and ExxonMobil. // Plastics Technology;May2013, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the move of Austria-based Borealis Group which has acquired DEXPlastomers VOF, a Dutch venture between Royal DSM and ExxonMobil Chemical Co., that consists of Stamylex LLDPE brand name and product line and Exact metallocene plastomer products.
- Exxon to produce metallocene LLDPE in France and the Netherlands. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;10/11/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 13, p22
Reports on Exxon Chemical's plan to produce commodity-grade metallocene-based linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE)at a Unipol gas-phase unit in France. Company's setting up of a joint venture with DSM to produce and market specialty-grades of LLDPE called plastomers in the Netherlands;...
- Business briefs: contracts, licenses. // Rubber World;Nov95, Vol. 213 Issue 2, p11
Reports on companies that have attained contracts and licenses. Joint venture by Exxon Chemical and DSM; Joint marketing by STI-K Polymers America and Praxair; More.
- DSM Forms Engineering Plastics Joint Ventures in Russia. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;1/31/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the agreement of the DSM Engineering Plastics business unit of DSM to form two joint ventures with KuibyshevAzot.
- ExxonMobil to set up metallocene EPDM unit. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;May2001, Vol. 183 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the plan of ExxonMobil Chemical Co. to build a metallocene-catalyzed ethylene-propylene diene monomer (EPDM) and plastomers plant in Baton Rouge, Lousiana. Remarks form ExxonMobil vice president for ethylene elastomer business unit Elissa Sterry; Details on ExxonMobil; Discussion on...
- Exxon forms JVs in China for focus on high tech. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/13/98, Vol. 254 Issue 2, p3
Reports that Exxon Chemical Eastern Inc., a subsidiary of Exxon Corp. and Shanghai Petrochemical Co. are forming a joint venture, Shanghai Jinsen Hydrocarbon Resins Co. Ltd.