- ARM: is diversification on the agenda? // Electronics Weekly;11/6/2013, Issue 2566, p9
The article comments on the positive outlook of mobile processor technology developer ARM for the smartphone market in 2013. Topics covered include the growth in the industry, decline in handset shipments and conversion of feature phones to smartphones. Also mentioned are the strong performance...
- Steel distributors profit from auto sales. Pennington, J. Neiland // Modern Metals;Feb2005, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p18
Provides an outlook for coil processors that supply the automotive industry in the U.S. Contribution of China to the growth in demand for steel in 2003; Reason behind the purchase of a facility in Burns Harbor, Indiana by Kenwal Steel; Possible benefits of resale programs to coil processors.
- U.S. investors keep faith despite global turmoil. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/13/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 20, p20
The article focuses on the positive outlook of American investors despite the financial instability in Greece and the stock market decline in China.
- Quarterly Perspective: China - not all doom and gloom. // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);11/19/2015, p3
The article reports on positive outlook towards China's market despite gradual decline induced by cyclical and structural factors.
- Brazil to see 8% growth through 2008. Costa, Sandra Mara // Plastics News;1/8/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p24
Reports on the outlook for the Brazilian plastics industry in 2001. Growth projections; Investment activities of plastics processors; Resin production levels; Impact of a positive automotive sector on the plastics industry.
- Raw material woes overshadowing outlook that's otherwise optimistic. Jobe, Sheri // Plastics News;1/10/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p1
This article reports that the overall economic outlook for 2005 is optimistic. However, some external factors are raising concerns and tempers: materials pricing and the old standby, competition from China. Machinery purchases look a little brighter, with 74 percent of processors reporting plans...
- just-food research round-up: China's dairy market; confectionery in Italy. // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);7/28/2014, p1
The article discusses the highlights of reports on the outlook for the dairy food market in China and the confectionery market in Italy. "The Future of the Dairy Food Market in China to 2018" report noted the expansion of multinational dairy processors despite significant domestic competitors....
- China and the Global Economy. Hilton, Brian // Electronic News;02/28/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p42
Comments on the global economy and the economy of China. Projected global growth in 2000 and 2001; Factors driving the positive global outlook for the economy; Impact of the expected entrance of China into the World Trade Organization; State of the electronics industry in China.
- PLASTICS NEWS FLI â€¦ China's largest plastics processors. // Plastics News;10/30/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p3
A chart is presented that lists China's largest plastics processors.
- China presents opportunities for American investors. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;02/02/98, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p12
Discusses opportunities for American investors in China. Expectations for China's continued growth despite Asia's economic woes; Growth in the Chinese economy in 1997; Factors behind China's positive outlook; Legal hurdles facing American businesses seeking ventures in China.