- PL product development involves wide range of capabilities. // Chain Drug Review;11/11/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p20
The article discusses the role of product development, manufacturing process, testing facilities and marketing strategies in merchandizing of private label products.
- RPS starts multi-symbology tracking label tests in fall. Burnell, John // Automatic I.D. News;Aug96, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p1
Reports that RPS is testing its MULTICODE parcel tracking label with 16 selected customers. Plans to begin processing the labels at all of its United States and Canadian facilities in September 1996; Features of the MULTICODE label; Comments of Bram Johnson.
- IFT Opens Test Center. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Nov98, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p6
Reports that Industrial Finishing Technologies Inc. in Plymouth, Michigan has opened a facility for liquid-application and validation testing. Equipment offerings of the facility.
- Professor urges drug label comprehension tests. Dickinson, James G. // Medical Marketing & Media;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p30
Reports on the encouragement of drug label comprehension tests for drug application submitted to the Food and Drug Administration in the U.S. Focus on warning labels; Compliance of the First Amendment obligations; Assessment of the regulatory responsibilities.
- Xeikon picks RIT for testing. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;05/05/97, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p32
Reports that Xeikon has selected the Rochester Institute of Technology to provide facilities for paper and substrate testing and evaluation for digital printing applications.
- Arch Coatings Opens U.S. Application Center. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p14
Reports the opening of a customer application facility and testing laboratory in Brandenburg, Kentucky by Arch Coatings USA. Support of the facility to the business expansion into the North American market; Location of the facilities within an Arch Chemicals manufacturing site; Products of the...
- LAB/PILOT/TECHNICAL FACILITIES DIRECTORY. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Nov2008, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p37
A directory for labeling, pilot and technical facilities is presented.
- Product Update. // Official Board Markets;1/22/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p7
This article reports that the company MPI Label Systems' new RFID-on-Wheels unit allows radio frequency identification systems (RFID) label printing technology to be portable. The unit includes an industrial cart, an RFID-enabled thermal transfer printer, EasyLabel software, communication cable,...
- Adhesive system ends jam. // Beverage Industry;May2007, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p57
The article provides information on the use of Nordson's PatternJet labeling system to replace the hot-melt adhesive carousel wheel pot system at Bio-Hydration Research Lab Incorporated's facility in Carlsbad, California. With the PatternJet labeling system, Bio-Hydration has seen a huge...
- Physician Awareness and Utilization of Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-Approved Labeling for Pharmacogenomic Testing Information. Stanek, Eric J.; Sanders, Christopher L.; Frueh, Felix W. // Journal of Personalized Medicine;Jun2013, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p111
We surveyed 10,303 United States physicians on where they obtain pharmacogenomic testing information. Thirty-nine percent indicated that they obtained this from drug labeling. Factors positively associated with this response included older age, postgraduate instruction, using other information...