- New hardware for molding, extrusion, printing & welding at Toronto Show. Naitove, Matthew H. // Plastics Technology;Jul95, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p17
Presents various hardware for molding, extrusion, printing and welding displayed at the Plas-Ex '95 show in Toronto, Canada. Includes a digital-to-print label-making system; Prototype of a reheat-stretch-blow system for oriented PET bottles; Larger models of Engel's tiebarless machines;...
- New size in tie-bar-less ENGEL victory machine range. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;May2010, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p69
The article evaluates the tie-bar-less Victory injection molding machine from Engel Machinery India Pvt. Ltd.
- Engel shows robots. // Plastics News;8/19/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p7
Presents a photograph of Engel Canada Inc.'s robots designed for Engle's tie-barless machines. Description of products; Contact information.
- Equipment. // Rubber World;Apr2000, Vol. 222 Issue 1, p54
Provides information on equipment offered by rubber industry suppliers in the United States. Tiebarless injection molding; Stackable conveyor ovens; Extruder/preformer.
- Tiebarless machine. // Rubber World;Sep2007, Vol. 236 Issue 6, p61
The article evaluates the E-motion 310/110 US all-electric tiebarless machine from Engel Machinery Inc.
- Engel shows big, 2-platen injection press. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;7/14/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p26
Reports on a 2,000 ton Duo two-platen injection molding machine, a clamp linkage for tie-barless machines with no moving parts and a side-entry robot, introduced by Engel North America at NPE 1997 in Chicago, Illinois. Number of tie-barless machines sold by the company since the introduction of...
- Engel vertical press comes tie-barless too. // Plastics News;9/7/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p17
Reports on the proposed plans to extend tie-barless technology to vertical injection molding machines by Engel North America company of Guelhp, Ontario. Features of the machines; Contact point for further information.
- Engel touts all-electric press. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;10/15/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p13
Reports on the commendation of Engel Machinery Inc. of its all-electric tiebarless injection press as the world's first. Company using the machine; Product features; Investment in a plant in Seoul, South Korea for the machine's manufacturing.
- Engel generates electric, tie-barless line. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;7/17/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p19
Features the electric tie-barless line of injection presses from Engel North America. Interest of customers in the purchase of electric presss with no tie bars; Examples of the evolution of machine technology.
- Silicone injection molding machines provided. // Rubber World;Jun2012, Vol. 246 Issue 3, p46
Information on Shin-Etsu Silicones of America's KEG-2000 (durometer A-50 hardness) silicone and a hybrid tiebarless injection molding machine, the E-Victory 310/130 LSR US, is presented.