- Assocomaplast reported growth in both exports and imports of plastics and rubber machinery in first three quarters. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2015, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p62
The article reports on the financial performance of the Assocomaplast, the Italian Plastics and Rubber Processing Machinery and Molds Manufacturers' Association, for the first three quarters of 2014.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Assocomaplast celebrates its 50 years. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Nov2010, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p62
The article reports on the 50th anniversary celebration of Assocomaplast, the Italian plastics and rubber processing machinery and moulds manufacturers' association on September 28, 2010.
- The sector is healthy: signs all positive in 2014. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Apr2015, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p59
The article discusses developments in the plastic and rubber industries worldwide as of April 2015. Based on data from the Italian Plastics and Rubber Processing Machinery and Molds Manufacturers' Association (Assocomaplast), there is an increase in export of Italian machinery in European...
- Italian machinery makers rebound in 2010. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Apr2011, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p60
The article reports on the recovery of the Italian plastics and rubber machinery industry in 2010 based on data provided by the Italian trade association Assocomaplast.
- Machinery firms generate sales of $13.2 billion. // Rubber & Plastics News;4/22/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p16
Reports the revenue of the plastics and rubber machinery industry in Europe. Survey conducted by the European Committee of Machinery Manufacturers for the Plastics and Rubber Industries; Number of plastics and rubber machinery companies.
- Backlog cushions results of VDMA report. // Rubber World;Jul2002, Vol. 226 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the Germany core rubber and plastics machinery manufacturing report by the German Rubber and Plastics Machinery Association for 2001. Roduction value; Total value of equipment supplies.
- Italian machinery exports down in first quarter. // Rubber World;Jul2013, Vol. 248 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that Italian exports of plastics and rubber processing machinery fell in the first quarter of 2013.
- From tyres to rubber machinery: Qingdao Doublestar. Shaw, David // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 192 Issue 6, p29
The article reports on China-based Qingdao Doublestar Rubber & Plastics Machinery Co. Ltd. that manufactures machinery for the rubber and tyre industry.
- Editorial. Smith, Don R. // Rubber World;Jul2011, Vol. 244 Issue 4, p4
The author reflects on the report by the Italian association for rubber and plastics machinery manufacturers, Assocomaplast, which found that 90% of rubber and plastics machinery imports from China do not met the European Union safety standards. He states that nearly 88 million dollars worth of...
- SIGNS OF RECOVERY IN ITALIAN MACHINERY. // Urethanes Technology International;Oct/Nov2009, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the plastics and rubber machinery industry of Italy, which is showing signs of recovery. According to the Italian plastics and rubber machinery manufacturers association Assocomaplast, the 4% growth which the industry has recorded in the value of exports for the second...