- SILVER LINING. // India Business Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the financial performance of Pride Hotel in Mumbai, India as of July 2013. The hotel generated a revenue worth 130 crore rupees in the fiscal year 2013. The success of the hotel can be attributed to founder and managing director Sureshchand Premchand Jain who transformed...
- Government Budgeting and Expenditure Controls (Book Review). Cobbe, James // Southern Economic Journal;Jan85, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p943
Reviews the book 'Government Budgeting and Expenditure Controls: Theory and Practice,' by A. Premchand.
- Idgah and Other Stories. // News 'n' More;Mar2012, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p2
The article previews the book "Idgah and Other Stories," by Munshi Premchand.
- Fake nawab. Ahmed, Farzand // India Today;8/18/2008, p22
The article reviews the film "Shatranj ke Khiladi," directed by Munshi Premchand.
- World literature in review: India. Noor, Ronny // World Literature Today;Autumn98, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p901
Reviews the book `Widows, Wives and Other Heroines,' by Premchand, translated by David Rubin.
- Two Deaths. Jain, Neeta // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Dec2008, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p2141
The article presents the poem "Two Deaths," by Neeta Jain. First Line: My grandfather in India died, Last Line: He did not brush it away.
- PASSING AWAY. PIERPONT, JOHN // World's Best Poetry, Volume 4, The Higher Life;1/1/1904, p221
The poem "Passing Away," by John Pierpont is presented. First Line: Was it the chime of a tiny bell; Last Line: "Passing away! passing away!"
- Passing Away. Rossetti, Christina Georgina // Collected Classic Poems, Pope to Sterling;2012, p1
The poem "Passing Away" by Christina Georgina Rossetti is presented. First Line: Passing away, saith the World, passing away: Last Line: Then I answered: Yea.
- Premchand in the German Language: Paratexts and Translations. OESTERHELD, CHRISTINA // Annual of Urdu Studies;2013, Vol. 28, p178
The article offers the author's insights regarding the translation of literary works of Hindi author Munshi Premchand to German language. The author mentions several works of Premchand which were translated into German such as the "Die Stellung der Indischen Christen im Urtaeil der Hindu nach...
- Government Budgeting and Expenditure Controls: Theory and Practice. WINER, STANLEY // Journal of Money, Credit & Banking (Ohio State University Press);May85, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p283
The article reviews the book "Government Budgeting and Expenditure Controls: Theory and Practice," by A. Premchand.