- Got gas? // Northern Ontario Business;May2005, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p10
Forecasts the decline of prices of natural gas in Ontario.
- Gas deflating. // Chemical Week;9/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p62
Forecasts on the decline of natural gas wellhead prices.
- Rising Natural Gas Prices Are Hitting Firms. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/07/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 9, pB1
Reports on the report released by the National Association of Manufacturers in the United States stressing the need for immediate tax relief in the industry and a long-term national energy policy. Impact of natural gas price hikes on the industry; Volume of the industry's consumption; Forecasts...
- Price spike highlights new challenges for natural gas industry. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar96, Vol. 223 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the prices of natural gas in the United States. Causes of price hikes; Regional pricing differences.
- Natural Gas Use Rising, Prices May Follow. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;Oct99, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p8
Forecasts the increase in natural gas pricing in the United States (US). Basis for the forecasts; Natural gas production in the US; Effect of technology to natural gas in the US.
- EIA: Higher Natural Gas Prices To Fuel Coal Comeback In 2013. // Energy Daily;3/7/2012, Issue 46, p5
The article reports that electric utility usage of coal is predicted to fall by 5 percent in 2012, although it will grow by 3.8 percent in 2013. The forecast was made by the U.S. Energy Information Administration through its Short-Term Energy Outlook, where coal consumption resurgence will be...
- Natural Gas Prices Forecasted to Rise in 2011. Knox, Jon // Automotive Industries;Nov2010, Vol. 190 Issue 11, p24
The article reports that natural gas prices are forecast to rise in 2011.
- Flogas price hike to hit thousands. // Daily Mail;9/13/2013, p8
THE cost of heating our homes this winter is set to rise after Flogas Natural Gas hiked its prices.
- Ratings Could Be Cut. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p11
The article forecasts the economic conditions in Latvia for 2007. It mentions that the country's foreign borrowing to cover external imbalances has translated into massive gross external debt, which is now excess of 100% of gross domestic product. Inflation remains the key problem for the...
- Residential Natural Gas Prices: What Consumers Should Know. // Monthly Energy Review;Nov2000, preceding p1
Forecasts the increase in residential natural gas prices in the United States in 2001. Reasons for the increase; Statistics on natural gas consumption.