- PTA, DMT majors announce massive price cut. // Colourage;Apr96, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p73
Announces the price reduction of PTA and DMT textile raw materials in India. Pricing policies of Reliance, Bombay Dyeing and BRPL.
- Further fall in DMT and PTA prices. A.H. Sharda Aiyar // Chemical Business;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p41
Reports on the Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing and Reliance Industries Ltd.'s reduction of the prices of DMT and PTA dyeing products in India. Previous prices of the products.
- Reliance slashes PP, PTA. // Chemical Week;9/24/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 36, p75
Details the plan of Reliance Industries company to reduce prices for its polypropylene (PP) and purified terephthalic acid (PTA). Purpose of the company in reducing the prices.
- India projects pressure Asia PTA. Suratman, Nurluqman // ICIS Chemical Business;8/10/2015, Issue 3671, p1
The article reports on prospects for increase in pressure on purified terephthalic acid (PTA) industry in Asia in 2016 due to addition of production capacity by Indian PTA producers. Topics discussed include plans of Indian PTA producers Reliance Industries and JBF Industries to start production...
- Reliance to boost PTA capacity. // Colourage;Oct95, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p73
Reports that Reliance Industries has proposed to set up its second PTA plant at Hazira, India, by 1997. Expansion of total capacity for polyester staple fiber; Global prices of polyester.
- PTA. // Chemical Week;4/21/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 15, p44
Offers a look at the market of purified terephthalic acid (PTA). Price of PTA in Europe and the United States; Expected decline in world operating profits of PTA; PTA expansions and closures; Predicted demand for PTA by 2003.
- Prices Start to Climb as Oversupply Worries Ease. Noor-Drugan, Natalie // Chemical Week;11/8/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 42, p47
Forecasts the demand for purified terephthalic acid (PTA) by 2002. Overview of PTA prices from 1996 to 1999; Factors that contributed to the rebound of prices for PTA; Recovery of the global PTA markets.
- Markets & economics. // Chemical Week;8/5/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 29, p32
Reports on the market performance and economic status of chemicals industry. Impact of technical problems at Reliance's purified terephthalic acid (PTA) plant at Hariza, India, in the European para-xylene spot prices; Details on the recycling charge on polyethylene exports to Italy; Production...
- PTA Sellers Try to Limit Price Decline. Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;1/13/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p15
Reports on the move of the producers of purified terephthalic acid (PTA) to limit the decline in first-quarter contract prices. Purpose of minimizing PTA decrease; Demand for PTA.
- Reliance to add 1m tonne/year PTA. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;11/17/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 424, p28
Reports on the plan of Reliance Industries to expand its purified terephthalic acid (PTA) capacity as of November 17, 2003. Phases of the expansion project; PTA production capacity of Reliance; Production status of the company.