- PLASTICS SECTOR IN BULGARIA: 6: FDI IN INDUSTRY. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2015, Special section p31
The article explores the conditions of the Bulgarian plastics sector for foreign direct investment (FDI) as of March 2015.
- Investment Overview. // United States Country Review;2001/2002, p124
Discusses information pertaining to investments in the United States. Leading beneficiary of foreign direct investment; Largest international financier; Desirable site for foreign investment; Requirements for the registration of foreign direct investment proposals.
- 4. MACRO-ACCESSIBILITY IN AUSTRALIA: 4.14. AUSTRALIAN INVESTMENT POLICIES. // Medical Research Capabilities in Biotechnology in Australia: A S;2003, p194
The article discusses the foreign investment policies adopted in Australia. Foreign investment in the country is regulated by the Department of the Treasury with the help of the Foreign Investment Review Board. Investment proposals are screened by the Board to conform with Australian law and...
- Foreign Investment Climate. // Malta Country Review;2013, p79
The article presents information on the government of Malta's (GOM) direct foreign investment opportunities and enlists several policies and regulations for investment proposals.
- Editorial. Sarkar, Debashish // Economic Affairs: A Quarterly Journal of Economics;Mar2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, preceding p1
The author reflects on the foreign direct investment (FDI) which refers to the net inflows of investment for the acquisition of management interest. The author mentions the two types of FDI such as the inward foreign direct investment and outward foreign direct investment. He adds that a...
- STUDYING THE CONGRUENCE OF INTERESTS OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT SUBJECTS: QUANTITATIVE ASSESSMENT. Sydorova, A. V.; Anisimova, A. V. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;Apr2012, Vol. 130 Issue 4, p139
The article considers the issues of interest' congruence of foreign investment subjects which are state, foreign investors and national economic subjects. A methodical approach to integral assessment of interests' congruence of foreign investment subjects is presented. The directions in...
- China's rapid changes create competition. Sun, Nina Ying // Plastics News;7/28/2014, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p0007
The article discusses economic conditions and the expansion of the Chinese plastics industry from 1989, focusing on competition with the U.S. as of 2014. Topics include consumer products, foreign direct investments, global manufacturing initiatives, plastics molding, and plastics companies such...
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/15/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p32
Reports on a Saudi Arabia law that will extend tax holidays for foreign companies. Aim to boost foreign direct investment; Government's plan to set up an investment body to review its laws and propose incentives to foreign investors.
- India Invite to Foreign Retailers Stirs Backlash. Kinetz, Erika // India -- West;12/2/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, pA33
The article reports on the opposition of several state leaders on the government's proposed Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) regulation in India.
- Construction sector gets easier FDI norms. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;11/2/2014, p12
The article reports on India's Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion's 2014 proposal to liberalise foreign direct investment (FDI) in the construction sector.