- SkyWest success. // Travel Daily;3/18/2015, p9
The article announces that U.S. carrier SkyWest has declared a four-cent per share payout for its 79th consecutive quarterly dividend.
- Financial reports. // Playthings;Apr95, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p8
Reports on Mattel Inc.'s declaration of a quarterly dividend of six cents per share on its common stock.
- BSB Bancorp declares dividend. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;2/5/96, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p2
Reports that the board of directors of BSB Bancorp Inc. has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 20 cents per share.
- First Union, Fifth Third raise payouts 15%. // American Banker;6/22/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 119, p2
Reports on the declarations of increase in quarterly dividends by First Union Corp. and Fifth Third Bancorp. Payout in cents per share.
- Chemical Financial declares dividend. // American Banker;8/31/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 168, p7
Reports on Chemical Financial Corp.'s declaration of a quarterly dividend of 21 cents per share of common stock.
- Uniforce dividend. // Crain's New York Business;7/11/94, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p22
Reports on Uniforce Temporary Personnel 's declaration of a quarterly dividend of three cents per share.
- Intel readies dividend. // Electronic News (10616624);4/1/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2110, p8
Reports on Intel Corp. board's declaration of a four cents per share quarterly dividend on the company's common stock.
- Fluke declares dividend. // Electronic News (10616624);4/1/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2110, p46
Reports on Fluke Corp.'s declaration of a quarterly cash dividend of 15 cents per share.
- ITT Industries payout. // Electronic News;01/20/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2151, p45
Reports that ITT Industries Inc. has declared a cash dividend of 15 cents per share for the first quarter of 1997.
- GD Raises Dividend. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;3/5/2014, p7
The article reports on a quarterly dividend of 62 cents per share declared by General Dynamics on the company's stock in March 2014.