- Small-Business Lending Holds Big Potential. // Credit Union Directors Newsletter;May2002, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p3
Reports the sales of small businesses in the U.S. Contribution of small business on the revenue of the financial services industry; Implications of the revenue for credit unions; Satisfaction rates for small businesses.
- The research on the impact factors of small and medium agro-enterprises'120 availability of credit Based on 122 questionnaires on small and medium agro-enterprises in Sichuan province. Lijun, Pan; Hongan, Xiao // Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business;Dec2011, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p1145
Credit financing is the financing difficulty of small and medium agro-enterprises. This paper uses survey data of 122 small and medium agro-enterprises in Sichuan province, assuming that financial institutions credit supply capacity remains the same, uses the logistic model to analyze small and...
- President's economic plan means higher taxes for business. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;Mar93, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the possible effects of President Clinton's economic plan on the woodworking industry. Increase in corporate tax rates; Tax credits for equipment purchases; Permanent investment tax credit for small businesses with revenues; Emphasis on environmental measures.
- CREDIT RISK EVALUATION USING KNOWLEDGE MINING. SREEKANTHA, D. K.; KULKARNI, R. V. // International Journal of Knowledge Engineering;2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p178
The Micro, Small and Medium scale Enterprises (MSME) segment is one of the fastest growing industrial segment all over the world. The researchers estimate that about 60% of the MSME credit is provided by commercial banks alone. Over the past decade, the credit risk evaluation of MSME by banks...
- DoP to extend CLCSS for GLP norms. // Chemical Business;Jan2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p53
The article reports that the Indian Department of Pharmaceuticals (DoP) is seeking a list of equipment from small scale industries to support the implementation of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) under Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme (CLCSS).
- RISK CLASSIFICATION BASED ON DISCRIMINANT ANALYSIS FOR SMES'. Gumparthi, Srinvas; Manickavasagam, V. // International Journal of Trade, Economics & Finance;Oct2010, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p242
Credit rating agencies specializes in analyzing and evaluating the creditworthiness of large corporate and issuers of debt securities. In the new financial architecture, credit rating agencies are expected to become more important in the management of both corporate and credit risk. Their role...
- Mortgage Window of Opportunity Could Be Closing. Ghosh, Palash // Nationalmortgagenews.com;12/3/2014, p11
The article offers information on the impact of a possible large scale issuance of housing loans by banks on the credit union mortgage business in the U.S. Topics include the established presence of credit unions in the mortgage market, the small difference of mortgage interest rates between...
- PROBLEMS OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRY IN PUNJAB. GUPTA, MONICA // CLEAR International Journal of Research in Commerce & Managemen;Aug2016, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p36
In Punjab, small-scale industries occupy an important place, because of their employment potential and contribution to total industrial output. They also help in resource utilization and further help to promote changes in a gradual and phased manner. Government has taken a number of steps to...
- Take care in using credit cards. Mie-Yun Lee // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/9/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p18
Presents credit cards used in small businesses. Advantage of the credit cards in small business; Precautions in using credit cards; Overview on the introductory interest rates of the cards.
- The Informational Content of Credit Rating Announcements for Share Prices in a Small Market. Elayan, Fayez A.; Wei Huei Hsu, Fayez A.; Meyer, Thomas O. // Journal of Economics & Finance;Fall2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p337
Analyzes the informational content of credit rating announcements for share prices in a small market. Theoretical perspectives on the value of credit ratings; Distribution of credit rating announcements by year; Equity market reaction to the announcement of a credit rating assignment.