- SCAC may not produce PVC at Caojing site. // Asian Chemical News;6/2/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 403, p20
Reports on the possibility that Shanghai Chlor-Alkali Chemical may not produce polyvinyl chloride (PVC) at its proposed PVC complex in Caojing in Shanghai, China. Investment cost of the project; Expansion plan for the company's PVC plant in Wujing.
- Braskem boosts PVC/PP capacity. // European Chemical News;3/31/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2046, p36
Reports on the plan of Brazilian chemicals giant Braskem to boost its polyvinyl chloride (PVC), ethylene and polypropylene (PP) production. Planned capacity expansion for the company's PVC plant in Alagoas State.
- Engro to diversify into PVC production. // Chemical Week;4/26/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 16, p22
Reports on Engro Chemical Pakistan's intention to build a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plant near Karachi. Part of a diversification plan; Urea capacity expansion plan.
- Manual Scavenging Is Crime. Salve, Prachi // News India Times;9/9/2016, Vol. 47 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on manual scavenging in India in several sectors such as railways; and presents the views of Charu Mori, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at chemical firm Dhrangadhra, on the same.
- Vista adds ethoxylates, PVC compounds.... // Chemical Week;2/9/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 5, p5
Reports on Vista Chemicals' plans on technology for ethoxylates expansion at Lake Charles, Louisiana in February 1994. Search for capital expenditure approval for the project; Expansion of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) compounding capacity at Aberdeen, Mississippi.
- Asahimas project in the balance. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;8/8/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 502, p16
Presents an update on the planned expansion project for Asahimas Chemical's vinyls and chlor-alkali chemical plant in Java, Indonesia as of August 2005. Developments in the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market; Factors that will influence the viability of the project; Demand for PVC in the...
- $200m PVC expansion on table. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;3/28/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2140, p31
Reports on the plan of Solvay Indupa to expand its polyvinyl chloride (PVC) production in Brazil and Argentina. PVC capacities of the company's plant in the two countries; Intention of the company to build an additional chemical plant in Santo Andre, Brazil; Total cost of the company's...
- Vista changes its name, adds PVC capacity. // Plastics Technology;Apr96, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p91
Reports on Vista Chemical Co.'s decision to change its name to Condea Vista Co. Plan to expand its polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin capacity; Reason for the name change; Details of the expansion plan.
- US PVC continues decline in October despite shutdowns. Bowen, Bill // ICIS Chemical Business;11/23/2015, Issue 3691, p31
The article reports on the continuing decline of prices in the U.S. polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market in November 2015 while supply is expected to increase with the planned expansion of Shintech in 2016. Topics covered include decrease in U.S. PVC export prices as to the assessed range of the...
- Tianjin Bohai funds capacity hike. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p18
Reports on Tianjin Bohai Chemical Industry's plan to issue A shares for domestic Chinese investors. Financing for chloralkali and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) expansion; Share prices; Capacity; Financial performance.