- Montell, IPCL stake in NOCIL. // Chemical Business;Nov97, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p77
Reports that Montell NV is planning to acquire the stake of Arvind Mafatlal Group on NOCIL Ltd. Plan of Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. of buying equity in NOCIL; Reaction of NOCIL on the development; Aims of Montell in acquiring NOCIL.
- Seoul gives foreigners a bigger piece of the stock market. // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p16
Reports on the South Korean government's decision to increase foreign participation in the stock market to 15%. Expected boost to the equity market.
- Lakeland Narrows Int'l Equity Search. Sorondo, Marc // Investment Management Weekly;6/19/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the search for an equity manager by the City of Lakeland Employees' Pension Board of Florida to oversee its international growth equity account. Selection of Julius Baer International Equity II and Fisher Foreign Equity as finalists; Companies that participated in the bid; Reasons...
- NOCIL to spin off rubbers chemicals division. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Jan1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p58
Reports on Mafatlal Group's spinoff of subsidiary NOCIL's rubber chemicals division in India.
- Nocil and Reliance deal closer. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;2/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 432, p8
Deals with the takeover proposal of Reliance Industries for the petrochemicals and plastics divisions of National Organic Chemicals Industries (Nocil). Ethylene production capacity of Nocil; Significance of the ethylene pipeline between Nocil's site and Indian Petrochemical's site to Nocil...
- U.S. stock exchanges seek a foreign flair. Darby, Rose // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/11/97, Vol. 63 Issue 32, p18
Reports on the competition among stock exchanges for foreign equities in the United States. Experiences of foreign firms seeking listings in the country; Percentage of foreign firms in the three major exchanges; Reasons of foreign companies for listing in the country; Strategies of stock...
- Outsiders invest in China's auto retailers. Greimel, Hans // Automotive News;10/27/2014, Vol. 89 Issue 6644, p20
The article reports on the increasing investment of foreign dealerships and private equity companies in the auto retailing industry in China, with Chinese dealerships seeking foreign capital to expand their business by going public via the Hong Kong stock market.
- Shell starts discussions to reenter Nocil. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/17/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 23, p17
Reports on the efforts of Shell company to return as a shareholder of National Organic Chemical Industries (Nocil). Information on Shell; Investment plans of Nocil; Business focus of Shell.
- Non-crop insecticides. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Oct96, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p56
Focuses on the plan of DE-NOCIL crop protection joint venture between NOCIL and Dow Elanco to penetrate the household insecticides market.
- Montell to infuse $1.2 bn Into Noell after demerger. // Chemical Business;Nov98, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p69
Reports on Montell's infusion of cash into Nocil Petrochemicals to be formed by the three-way demerger of Nocil. Arvind Mafatlal group's memorandum of understanding with Montell.