- Materials: Cornucopia on tap. Chamberlain, Gary // Design News;1/9/95, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p63
Discusses the expected trends in the materials industry. Trends in the fields of plastics and composites.
- New respect for plastic could be easily lost. LeGault, Michael // Canadian Plastics;Mar2003, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on the trends in the plastic industry as of March 2003. Applications of plastics; Use of plastics in technological products; Ways to maintain the performance of the industry.
- Change to flourish in sheet, shapes. Wheeler, H. Wesley // Plastics News;3/4/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the trend in plastics industry. Recessions in the market; Consolidations of plastics companies; Analysis on the kind of plastics market for the year 2005.
- Plastics Market Recovering Better Than Anticipated. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/1/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 13, p17
Focuses on the business recovery of the plastics market. Demand for plastics; Trend throughout the plastics industry.
- THE SHAW REPORT. Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;5/10/2002, Issue 653, p20
Features a list of trends in the U.S., such as plastic surgery and web sites.
- Pieced in Plastic. // Time;4/8/1966, Vol. 87 Issue 14, p69
The article reports on using plastics in the fashion trends in the U.S.
- Degradable Plastics Trending Positive. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Dec2010, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the increase in trend in using degradable plastic in the U.S.
- Plastics: Innovation, quality hold key to growth. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Apr2010, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p52
The article presents information on the emerging trends in the plastic products industry in India in 2010.
- Plastic Trends Unveils New Website. // Underground Construction;Apr2007, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p53
The article reviews the website of Plastic Trends Inc. at www.plastictrends.com.
- Adding Value in Plastics. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;6/21/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 24, p5
Provides an overview of the market trend in the plastics industry in the United States. Speculations about the National Plastics Exposition in June 2000; Contribution of the engineering plastic companies.