- Polymers in Automotive Fuel Containment. White, Rob // Automotive Industries;Dec2005, Vol. 185 Issue 12, p24
The article presents the proceedings of the Second Rapra International Conference on Polymers in Automotive Fuel Containment. The first two papers outlined the difficult environment for fuel systems, with Ralf Grunbaum of Volkswagen describing the legal, environmental and customer requirements...
- Company unveils new product line. // Hotel & Motel Management;08/11/97, Vol. 212 Issue 14, p97
Reports that Innovation Moulding has introduced a line of metal mouldings for contract art frames. Benefits of framing art.
- Multilayer Injection Moulding of Thick-walled Optical Plastics Parts. Hopmann, Ch.; Neuss, A.; Weber, M.; Walach, P. // AIP Conference Proceedings;2014, Vol. 1593, p146
Optical components are often thick-walled. The cycle time of precise polymer optics with a wall thickness of more than 20 mm exceeds several minutes. The multilayer injection moulding or compression moulding lowers the cycle time and increases the quality of the moulded parts. For the production...
- ENGEL STREAMLINES CLEAR-COATED PARTS PRODUCTION. // Design News;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p60
The article offers brief information on the Clearmelt innovative injection moulding technology from Engel Austria GmbH.
- Injection Blow Molding COC Arrives: Here's How to Do It. Naitove, Matthew H. // Plastics Technology;Mar2003, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p33
Provides information on injection-blow molded cyclic olefin copolymers (COCs). Properties of COCs; Applications of COCs; Suggestions provided by Ticona's technical experts for injection-blow molding of COCs.
- Alliance for Multi-Layer Injection-Blown Bottles. // Plastics Technology;Dec2004, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the partnership between Kortec Inc. and Uniloy Milacron, to offer turnkey injection-blow molding systems for making bottles for the pharmaceutical industry. Features of the injection-blow system; Materials used for medical applications.
- Alternating Stack Mold Trims Runner Complexity. // Plastics Technology;May2004, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p39
Introduces the TandemMould System, a special stack-molding system for the plastic industry developed by Injection Moulding Innovations. Features of the industrial equipment; Process of the plastic molding.
- Innovations in packaging add Getting chocolate into shape. // Candy Industry;Sep2004, Vol. 169 Issue 9, p43
Discusses the product innovations at Rupperswil, Switzerland-based chocolate and confectionery moulds manufacturer Max Riner AG as of September 2004. Modification in the corporate logo; Moulds used in cold-stamping; Demand in silicon mould for special applications in the candy industry.
- Moulding in the Mountains. // Art Business News;Mar2004 Supplement, Vol. 31, p6
Describes the growth of Blue Ridge Moulding and Framing inc. as one of the best custom moulding company. Recognition through diversification and production of quality work; Development of raw materials in house; Expansion through importing frame moulding from various countries; Offer of...
- Injection-Blow Machine For Commodity Resins. // Plastics Technology;Jul2012, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p43
The article previews the CR series of injection-blow molding machines from Jomar Corp.