- Pelletizer designed for quick cleanings. // Plastics News;4/3/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p29
Introduces Gala Industries Inc.'s MB500 pelletizer for use on color compounds and masterbatches.
- CLARIANT MASTERBATCHES FOR THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY. // Plastics News;5/29/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p15
The article presents information on various formulated compounds and masterbatches offered by Clariant Masterbatches. Some of them are: RENOL color masterbatches for engineering resins and elastomers, REMAFIN rx line products and CESA additive masterbatches.
- Tapping into the rainbow. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;4/23/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the expansion of Epson Portland Inc. beyond proprietary products into contract manufacturing. Use of masterbatch color concentrates instead of pre-colored compounds; Advantages of natural plus concentrates.
- Plastics Color Corp. adds new production lines. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Dec2013, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p99
The article reports on the addition of two new production lines by Plastics Color Corp. (PCC), a supplier of color concentrates, compounds, custom-functional masterbatches and other polymer technologies, to its Asheboro, North Carolina manufacturing facility.
- Expansion of masterbatch capacity in Germany. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Jul2009, Vol. 52 Issue 3, pE81
The article reports on the plan of the masterbatch manufacturer Grafe Advanced Polymers GmbH based in Blankenhain, Germany to expand its capacity. The company will invest in a production facility for masterbatches, a compounding facility and a high bay warehouse. Grafe Advanced Polymers...
- Argentina's top masterbatch producer to expand capacity. Moser, Bob // Plastics News;7/7/2014, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p0010
The article discusses a business expansion initiative of the Julio Garcia e Hijos SA compound masterbatch and color concentrate production company, focusing on a planned increase of the industrial capacity of the subsidiary Concentrados y Compuestos SA.
- Techmer Buys TP Composites. // Plastics Technology;Sep2013, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p4
The article reports that Techmer PM, a color and additives masterbatch specialist, has acquired custom compounder TP Composites, thus expanding its engineering thermoplastics portfolio.
- Growing Clariant on heels of color market. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;7/24/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p14
Reports corporate developments in cosmetic color compounds and concentrate manufacturer Clariant Masterbatches in North America. Installation of additional blow molding machines at Clariant's product development laboratories; Changes in the number of full-time marketing staffers; Projected...
- O'Neil Color & Compounding Expands New Jersey Facilities. // Plastics Technology;Aug2015, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the decision of plastics color masterbatches and custom compounds provider O'Neil Color and Compounding to increase its production operations at its manufacturing facility in Garfield, New Jersey.
- Rieter Automatik at CITME. // Chemical Fibers International;Sep2004, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p254
This article reports on the plan of Rieter Automatik GmbH to supply pelletizing systems for virgin polymers, production of compounds, blends and masterbatches, recycling of plastics from internal or external sources and pelletizing of low viscosity liquids at the 9th China International Textile...