- PRODUCTS. // Rock Products;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 110, p19
The article offers information about the Air Shoot Gravity Conveyor from Cyclonair Corp. and the complete systems integration services offered by Columbia/Okura LLC.
- EQUIPMENT & TECHNOLOGY. // Rock Products;Nov2011, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p42
The article evaluates several products including the Metso C120 Jaw crusher, Air Shoot Gravity Conveyor, and multi-purpose 55-ton Telescopic Trailer from Talbert Manufacturing.
- EQUIPMENT. // Rubber World;Apr2002, Vol. 226 Issue 1, p4
Evaluates several equipments for the rubber industry. Usability of Dyna-Slide air activated conveyor; Specifications of Model RA 25 cryogenic deflasher; Features of hydraulic presses.
- Supplier news. // Beverage Industry;Jun96, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p76
Presents equipment and supplies for the beverage industry. Conveyor sprockets; Isometric air conveyor; Air dispersion; Multimedia information; Automatic labeling.
- Low-cost conveyor is air powered. Korane, Kenneth // Machine Design;11/6/2003, Vol. 75 Issue 21, p104
Introduces the air-operated 316SS Line Vac conveyors from Exair Corp. Application of the conveyors; Features of the conveyors; Maximum temperature rating of the conveyors.
- Selecting the best conveyor. Podevyn, Michel // Machine Design;8/21/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 16, p83
The article provides information on the benefits and disadvantages of various types of conveyors. It states that flexible-screw types are the simplest and least expensive and let the user route the conveyor around obstacles. In addition, it states that vacuum conveyors are ideal when material...
- What's Going On Here? // National Geographic World;Jul2001, Issue 311, p32
Explains the Bernoulli's principle concerning high-pressure air and gravity. Effect of air pressure on the movement and gravity of an object.
- Equipment. // Rubber World;Spring2008 Suppplement, Vol. 237, p7
The article evaluates several equipment in manufacturing rubber which include safety chucks from C.A. Litzler Co. Inc., Air Shoot gravity conveyor from Cyclonaire Corp., and AS5 regulator from Bosch Rexroth AG.
- Pneumatic Gate Stops Conveyed Packages. Yeaple, Frank // Design News;3/25/91, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p238
Describes a pneumatic gate from PHD Inc., one of the innovations to be exhibited at the National Design Engineering Show in Chicago, Illinois in April 1991. Air-operated stainless steel blades thrust upward to stop products on conveyor; Belt driven rollers; Pneumatic slide.
- Automatic air format. // Food Manufacture;Jan2011, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p45
The article reports on the launch of a new guide for air conveyors by Sidel Inc. with no pneumatic cylinder for a conveyor to adapt automatically to an unlimited amount of bottle formats.