- $1,000 worth of eyepieces--part two. Dyer, A. // Astronomy;Oct90, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p98
Reviews the 14mm Ultra Wide Angle eyepiece from Meade Instruments Corporation and the 13mm Nagler and 12mm Type 2 Nagler eyepieces.
- INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. // BKSTS Journal;Jun1985, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p374
A list of national and international standards on cinematography in England is presented. This provides information on the revise standards for the particular type and size of camera including the regular 8mm and super-8 camera, 16mm, 35mm, and 65mm and 70mm. In addition, the standard...
- BKSTS EQUIPMENT SURVEY. // BKSTS Journal;Apr1976, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p110
A chart about 35mm and 16mm motion picture cameras is presented which lists the features of each camera such as type of lenses and mount, type of shutter, drive motor and operational speeds.
- 16mm. SOUND-FILM PROJECTOR. // British Kinematography;Apr1953, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p124
This article evaluates the Type 401 16mm sound-film projector from the British Thomson-Houston Co.
- A traveler's guide to the best films. Goldsmith, A. // National Geographic Traveler;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p18
Offers tips on choosing between the hundreds of types of 35mm color films on the market.
- AH-64A... // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jan98, Issue 542, p46
Talks about the three types of grease for the 30mm gun of the US Army's AH-64A helicopter.
- STATE OF TYPE. // Creative Review;Mar2004, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p14
Presents a preview of the different types of fonts or typefaces in 17.5mm or 72 pt.
- 16mm Film Image Geometry. // BKSTS Journal;Dec1979, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p552
The article discusses on the terms used to describe the geometry of 16 mm film image. British Kinematograph Sound and Television Society's (BKSTS) Technical Advisory Committee recommends the use of A-type and B-type to refer to camera original type and print type 16 mm films respectively. The...
- The reasonably good status of 300mm wafer-processing tools. Irwin, James A. // Solid State Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p79
Deals with a wafer process technology introduced in the SEMICON/West 2000 tradeshow for 300 millimeter (mm) fabs. Issues that the semiconductor industry should address before 300 mm fully arrives; Concerns over the standard aspect of 300 mm tool-sets; Opportunities for success and problems that...
- High-resolution HLA typing by sequencing for HLA-A, -B, -C, -DR, -DQ in 122 unrelated cord blood/patient pair transplants hardly improves long-term clinical outcome. Kögler, G.; Enczmann, J.; Rocha, V.; Gluckman, E.; Wernet, P. // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Dec2005, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p1033
Summary:To determine the impact of high-resolution (HR) HLA typing with outcomes after UCBT, DNAs of 122 pairs were analysed for HLA class I and class II mismatches (MM) based on HR typing. For HLA-A, -B on low-resolution typing and -DRB1 on HR typing, the following MM situation resulted: no MM...