- Plastic is any colour you want. // Automotive Engineer;Feb98, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p14
Features Smoothtex plastic for automobiles developed by Ex-Press Plastics. Specifications; Usability; Product support.
- Strength from vacuum forming. // Professional Engineering;08/05/98, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p40
Describes the vacuum forming technique developed by Ex-Press Plastics Loddon of Norfolk, England. Feature of this forming technique; What the technique was developed for; What the forming technique involves; Comments from Ex-Press.
- CARS. // Mail on Sunday;2/23/2014, p38
Supercharged motoring in the fast lane
- The stench of plastic. // Ecologist;Nov2001, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the opposition of Norfolk, England residents to the noise and pollution caused by Ex-Press Plastics. Campaign launched by the community against the company; Complaints on the smell of styrene emissions; Solution recommended by the company, AEA.
- Fry like an Eagle. Apter, Jeff // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/30/2004, Vol. 122 Issue 6449, p64
Reviews the music release "Life in the Fast Lane," by the Eagles.
- Trucking firms hope bridge lanes cut shipping costs. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;5/13/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p28
Focuses on the creation of the fast lane certification for regular bridge crossers in the U.S. Importance of the fast lane for trucking firms; Speculations on the impact of the fast lane on shipping costs; Requirements in getting a fast lane certification.
- Book review: Junior high up. Fong, D.A. // School Library Journal;May92, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p134
Reviews the novel `Fast Lane West,` by Peter Nelson.
- Love in the Fast Lane (Book). Porter, Judie // School Library Journal;Jan85, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p89
Reviews the book 'Love in the Fast Lane,' by Rosemary Vernon.
- Forecasts: Fiction. // Publishers Weekly;10/12/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 41, p57
Reviews the book `Fast Lane,' by Ralph Arnote.
- Fast Lanes (book). Hutchison, Paul E.; Fletcher, Janet; Fialkoff, Francine; Hoffert, Barbara; Dealy, Ann // Library Journal;3/15/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 5, p91
Reviews the book 'Fast Lanes,' by Jayne Anne Phillips.