- Lovejoy looking to restore respect for nation. Calvin, Carolyn // Navajo Times;9/9/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 36, pA.2
The article reports on the claim of Lynda Lovejoy, presidential candidate for Navajo Nation, on her desire to restore the good image of the Navajo Nation.
- Proportional Representation in Presidential Nominating Politics (Book Review). Dreyer, Edward C. // Library Journal;3/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p619
Reviews the book 'Proportional Representation in Presidential Nominating Politics,' by Paul T. David and James W. Ceaser.
- Senate restores presidential election campaign fund. // Human Events;6/16/95, Vol. 51 Issue 23, p22
Reports on the passage by the United States Senate of a budget amendment restoring the presidential election campaign fund. Voting results; View of Republican opponents that the fund pays for fringe or nuisance presidential candidates.
- The once and future yacht. Gosselin, L. // Yachting;Nov88, Vol. 175 Issue 5, p64
Describes the history of and renovations to the Presidential Yacht `Sequoia'. Cost of renovation; 8,000 mile tour before returning to Washington, D.C.; Interior design. INSET: Restoring the Presidential yacht..
- Anniversary Notes. Apoporos, Demetra // Old House Journal;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p8
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the changes in hands-on house restoration techniques since 1973 and another about the depth of work that goes into restoration on presidential scales.
- Microflora in plaque from approximal posterior composite resin restorations. Lundin, Sven-Åke; Emilson, Claes-Göran // Quintessence International;Jun1989, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p413
The article focuses on a study which compares the proportions of mutans streptococci found in interproximal sites with composite resin or amalgam restorations. The study compares proportions of mutans streptococci, S sanguis and the group Actinomyces viscosus found in plaque collected from...
- Rogozin says has no presidential ambitions. Interfax // Russia & FSU General News;11/26/2012, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 26 (Interfax) - Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin said he has no presidential ambitions and the main priority for him is the restoration of the industry.
- '2012 year of rebuilding for PH.'. // Filipino Reporter;1/4/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p34
The article reports on the claim by Philippine Presidential Spokesman Edwin Lacierda that the year 2012 was a year of rebuilding and restoration, where political will was used correctly.
- Moscow hope elections in Mali to help it overcome crisis. Interfax // Russia & FSU General News;8/15/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Aug 15 (Interfax) - The Russian Foreign Ministry said it hoped that the presidential elections held in Mali would open a way to restoring constitutional order in the country.
- Roadmap for restoring peace in Donbas shaped through talks - Kyiv. Interfax // Interfax: Russia & CIS Military Newswire;8/28/2014, p1
KYIV. Aug 28 (Interfax) - Ukraine is working on a roadmap of restoring peace in Donetsk and Luhansk regions, deputy head of the presidential administration Valeriy Chaly has announced.