- Save our side windows, says South Glos farmer. // Farmers Weekly;2/22/2008, p24
The article reports on the concern of John Sprackman, a dairy farmer from Thornbury in Gloucestershire, about the removal of the opening side window in the design of tractors. According to Sprackman, he would always want air-conditioning, but there are times when he likes to open the side window...
- Jack's CafÃ© adds Sports Room and patio. // Wilson County News;7/1/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p3B
The article provides a review on Jack's CafÃ© in Floresville and its new dining options along with the recently opened Sports Room which features an air-conditioned room with flat screen televisions and Outdoor Patio which offers customers a shaded area to unwind and get some fresh air.
- Autumn Treats to Try. Gerstung, Rebecca Sample // Cosmopolitan;Oct2005, Vol. 239 Issue 4, p179
The article presents some tips for enjoying the autumn season. One can take his bike for a refreshing ride. One can head to a local orchard and get some fresh apples that can be enjoyed with honey or caramel. One can also keep windows of rooms open to let the autumn air blow in.
- quote of the day. // Evening Standard;4/ 4/2014, p16
quote of the day "They should get more fresh air, do yoga, eat healthily, maybe watch some sitcoms on television. This is better than getting themselves and others all worked up" Russia's deputy foreign minister Sergei Ryabkov advises Americans to chill out over Crimea
- Chinese Flier Opens Xiamen Airlines Flight Emergency Door For 'fresh Air'. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;12/22/2014, p2
The article reports that a 50-year-old and first-time flier of the Xiamen Flight MF8453 opened the emergency door of the plane to get some fresh air as the plane starts to depart from Hangzhou, China to Chengdu, China.
- Five springtime tips for the business marketer. Garcia, Jesse // Fort Worth Business Press;3/29/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p11
The article offers spring cleaning tips for business marketers including setting up chores, getting out to smell the fresh air, and cleaning the windows.
- Super Troopers on the march to get our kids more exercise. JANINE THOMAS // Daily Mail;10/26/2015, p22
IT'S all very well saying that children need to get more exercise, but it's hard to drag them outside for some fresh air as the weather gets colder.
- Wake up to the dangers of driver fatigue. Larsen, Peggy // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/8/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p10
The article offers tips on dealing with fatigue, a primary factor in vehicular accidents. According to the article, fatigue can affect one's ability to concentrate. One tip is to get plenty of sleep before starting. It says that to fight drowsiness, roll down the window, find some music to sing...
- THE COST...OF NOT GETTING OUTSIDE. Goins, Liesa // Men's Health;Dec2004, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p76
Details the costs associated to health problems due to failure to get some fresh air and vitamin D. Impact of the participation in outdoor activities on body weight; Health implications of vitamin D deficiency; Importance of sunlight to the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Americana, the beautiful. Scherman, Tony // Entertainment Weekly;1/20/95, Issue 258, p52
Announces that `Gavin,' the San Francisco-based music business weekly, whose 11 charts monitor airplay in radio formats from Top 40 to jazz, will add a 12th: Americana. How producers and artists hope this new chart brings some fresh air to country music, and opens up some new outlets for music...