- Barbecue brand gets saucy in new PET bottles. // Packaging Digest;Jan2013, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that Old South Foods, a contract packaging company for food products, has converted the packaging of Big Show Foods' John Boy and Billy's Grillin' Sauce brands from glass to Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles.
- LICENSED POOCH PRODUCTS. // DSN Retailing Today;9/12/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p16
Reports on the appearance of famous cartoon characters such as Clifford the Big Red Dog and Spongebob SquarePants in the packaging of pet foods in the U.S.
- FLEXIBLE. // Brand Packaging;Dec2014, p56
The article offers brief information on several commercial products flexible packaging which include for the Milk-Bone Brushing Chews, an oral care for dogs, from Big Heart Pet Brand, for the Adirondack pet foods from Ohio Pet Foods, and for the Pupps Softpack, fuffs tissues, from Procter & Gamble.
- Multi-layer barrier PET bottles ready for high production. // Plastics Technology;Dec97, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p9
Features the winner of the eleventh DuPont Awards for innovation in food packaging which led to the production of multi-layer polyethylene terephthalate (PET) containers developed by Continental PET Technologies Inc. (CPT). Materials used in the products; Comments on the development of preform...
- Innovative packaging designs will affect marketing in food segments. // Marketing News;3/13/87, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the new developments in food packaging designs. Du Pont Co. has selected the winners for its food packaging innovation contest. The winners include the Universal Sterilizer from FMC Corp., Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice in a heat-set PET bottle by Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc....
- Big Heart Pet Brands, PepsiCo receive GMA awards. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;8/23/2014, p1
The article announces that U.S. pet products manufacturer Big Heart Pet Brands and American multinational food and beverage corporation PepsiCo Inc. has received the 2014 consumer packaged goods (CPG) awards for Innovation and Creativity.
- Butcher's dog food redesign. // Marketing (00253650);1/13/2010, p8
The article reports on the redesign of dog food packaging from Pet Care of Butcher.
- KICK TAKES PET FOOD PACKAGING TO NEW HEIGHTS. // Food & Beverage Packaging;Dec2013, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p12
The article focuses on the partnership between pet food maker Blackwood Pet Food and packaging design consultancy Ideas that Kick, intended to introduce the Adironback packaging system for pet food products in the U.S.
- Pet Food Packaging is Big Business Worldwide. Sacharow, Stanley // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Jun2002, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the state of the pet food packaging industry worldwide as of June 2002. Assessment of the pet food market in the U.S.; Information on the basic flexible packaging concept used in pet food packaging; Factors that contributed to the trend toward small bag sizes for pet food.
- Retortable cup for pet food. Rice, Judy // Prepared Foods;Sep98, Vol. 167 Issue 9, p89
Presents information on the Pet Cup, a pet food from Lawson Mardon. Description of the cup; Key benefit of the package design.