Connecticut authority to issue bonds for Yale University
- Connecticut authority plans $60 million issue. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;11/12/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30271, p3
Reports on the issuance of revenue bonds by the Connecticut Health and Education Facilities Authority (CHEFA) for the renovation and construction of living facilities for the aged. Rating assigned by Standard and Poor to CHEFA; Issuance of the bond for Masonicare corporation; Underwriter and...
- CHEFA Sets $260M for Hartford HealthCare Corp. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;9/21/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33586, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority (CHEFA) to sell 260 million dollars fixed-rate, tax-exempt Series A revenue bonds for Hartford HealthCare Corp.
- Moody's Assigns Al and Negative Outlook to CHEFA. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A1 obligations rating to the 28.64-million dollar worth of Series 2011 state-supported child care revenue bonds of the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority (CHEFA).
- Taft School, Conn., Downgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;4/23/2015, p31
The article reports on the downgrading of the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority's series J bonds by Standard & Poor Rating Services due to additional debt issuance and financial ratio's of the Taft School.
- Univ. of Hartford Deal. Squire, Aurin // Bond Buyer;6/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32395, p39
The article reports the bonds issued to the University of Hartford by the Connecticut Health and Education Facilities Authority. The 50 million dollar bonds of the University of Hartford will be used to fund capital projects and to refund outstanding debt. According to the authority's executive...
- Fairfield Goes Variable. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p33
Reports on the sale of $40 million in auction-rate securities for Fairfield University in Connecticut. Bond issue by the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority; School treasurer William J. Lucas' explanation that the variable-rate debt is part of a broader strategy.
- Bridgeport Hospital, Conn., Upgraded to AA-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34137, p1
The article informs that financial services company Fitch Ratings has upgraded its rating on 34.3 million dollars Bridgeport Hospital series D bonds, issued by the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority, to AA-minus from A. It mentions the reasons for the increase in bond rating...
- Connecticut Health Agency to Sell $283M for Cancer Center. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32457, p4
The article reports on the $283 million deal of Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority to help fund the new cancer center Yale-New Haven Hospital. The said deal consists of three series, the Series J-1 which offer a fixed rate debt of $176 million, two variable-rate portions of...
- Connecticut Conduit Issuer Prepares for Busy Month. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p4
Reports the issuance of revenue bonds by the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority. Use of bond proceeds to finance the renovation of the school's athletic facility; Senior manager and bond counsel of the deal; Estimates of the bond issuance.