Collier County, Fla., says it has settled case with
- CDO Volume Floods 144A Market. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;04/26/99, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p4
Focuses on the performance of the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) issuance in the first quarter of 1999. Details on the rating of Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's Ratings Group on CDO; Views of some analysts.
- CDOs MOVE TO FIRMER GROUND. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p7
Reports on the popularity of real estate collateralized debt obligations (CDO) in the U.S. Emergence of real estate CDO as one of the most active market segments in 2003; Growing demand for real estate deals due to a combination of low interest rates and rising real estate prices; Growth in...
- In a deep freeze. England, Robert Stowe // Mortgage Banking;Feb96, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p50
Predicts the resurgence of the collaterized mortgage obligations (CMO) market in the United States. Indications of market opportunities; Preconditions for a full revival; Competition from institutional investors.
- Who's killing new CMO issues? Muolo, Paul // U.S. Banker;Mar96, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p77
Looks at the collateralized mortgage obligation (CMO) market in the United States. Why have CMOs declined; Examination of CMO market; Description of real estate mortgage investment conduit securities; How banks and insurance companies view CMOs.
- New Regulations Could Crimp CLO Diversity Going Forward. Hintze, John // Bank Loan Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the U.S. regulations on capital requirements for structured transactions and their impact on collateralized debt obligations and other types of securitizations in 2002.
- HY Loan-Backed CDOs Dominate Pipeline. Gregory, Michael // High Yield Report;5/31/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p2
Reports that loan-backed deals are circulating the collateralized debt obligation market.
- CDOs, the most volatile asset class? Gregory, Michael // Asset Securitization Report;05/14/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p1
Reports the profitability of collateralized debt obligations (CDO) in the market. Increase of CDO funds; Survival of the product against economic downgrades; Contribution of insufficient experts to CDO downgrades.
- Deerfield: quarter's tightest IG print. Graubard, David // Asset Securitization Report;05/14/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p6
Reports the investment grade average collateralized debt obligations (CDO) deal of Deerfield Capital. Introduction of Valeo II transaction; Benefits of investment grade CDO; Components of non-callable bonds in the portfolio.
- CDO Round-up: the pipeline grows. Graubard, David // Asset Securitization Report;05/14/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p9
Reports the deals in the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market. Market of the Zais Group CDO by Deutsche Bank; Introduction of Independence II of Independence Fixed Income Associates; Partnership between Lehman Brothers and Alliance Capital Management.