Effects of Pittsburg stadium vote may reach Philadelphia
- County Seeks Jail Tax. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/16/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33566, p9
The article reports on the special election called by Garland County Quorum Court for the two proposed sales tax increases.
- Saline Sales Tax Vote Set. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/15/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33333, p7
The article announces the special election to vote for a sales tax in Saline County, Arkansas on August 10, 2010.
- Orange County, Fla., Voters Face Sales Tax Hike for Transportation. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31726, p1
Reports on the votation for the proposed increase in local sales tax in Orange County, Florida. Use of the sales tax to finance transportation projects; Total cost of the proposed transportation projects; Percentage of the proposed increase in sales tax.
- PUBLIC NOTICE. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);4/24/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p6
The article announces the schedule for the early municipal election and the approval of city sales tax in Tatum, Texas.
- Notice of Election. // Munday Courier (TX);4/9/2008, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p8
The article reports that a special election on the adoption of the one-quarter of 1% sales and use tax will be held in Munday, Texas on May 10, 2008.
- Tax for Transit. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p35
Reports that Arlington city, Texas counsil voted unanimously for elections to allow voters to decide on a quarter-cent sales tax to pay for a public transportation system. Estimated annual revenues from the tax; Benefits of the bus service.
- WISCONSIN: Tax Vote Postponed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p9
The article reports on the decision of the three-county Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Transit Authority to postpone a vote on whether to pursue plans to use a regional sales tax to finance a proposed 200 million dollar commuter rail line. The Milwaukee, Racine and Kenosha line would be linked...
- Election Options. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/4/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31400, p31
Reports on the request of the Central Transit Authority to use transit sales tax fund to finance the upcoming election in Little Rock, Arkansas. Percentage of the proposed budget; Advantage of approving the request; Absence of plan to issue debt for transit.
- Regional transportation plan isn't just for Tucson voters. // Inside Tucson Business;5/8/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p3
The article focuses on the election of the Arizona Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) to be held on May 16, 2006 for the approval of a transportation plan and a sales tax proposal in Tucson, Arizona. It is noted that all registered voters in Pima County will participate in the election. An...