Kao and Pacific Coast Sound Works expand authoring
- Kao Infosystems closes Plymouth facility, relocations six replication lines. // EMedia Professional;Jul98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p15
Reports on Kao Infosystems Co.'s closure of its floppy disk and CD manufacturing facilities in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Company's plan to relocate its other data media facilities.
- Kao unveils variety of high-capacity storage products. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;5/31/93, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p36
Announces Kao Infosystems Co.'s introduction of three data-storage products that provide users with additional storage capacity for a variety of devices. Unveiling of a high-capacity 8mm cartridge, a 128M-byte rewritable magneto-optical disk and a 120-meter digital audiotape (DAT) that can store...
- Kao plots expansion at new plant. Verna, Paul // Billboard;4/9/94, Vol. 106 Issue 15, p62
Reports on the expansion plans of computer diskette giant Kao Infosystems Company. Start of production in Fremont, California plant; Buying of components from vendors for its replication systems; Revamp of its software duplication facility.
- Kao manufacturers `the world's first tri-platform DVD'. // EMedia Professional;Jul98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p28
Reports that Kao Infosystems has manufactured a cross-platform DVD title for DVant Digital Inc.
- To protect and serve: KAO introduces new media for CD-R safe keeping. // CD-ROM Professional;Sep96, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p26
Reports that Kao Infosystems Inc. has launched Safekeeper, a CD-Recorder media technology. Protection of stored data; Price.
- Three companies expand their CD production capacities. // Information Today;Nov96, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p20
Reports that Nimbus Manufacturing Incorporated, Kao Infosystems Company, and Rimage Services Group have increased their CD production capacities. Information on the various plants; When the companies first got into CD production; Comments from various officials from the companies.
- No cheap choice for multimedia presentations. Schrimpf, Paul // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/5/94, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p9
Focuses on the planning strategies adapted by multimedia presentation industry to determine cost-effectiveness of an audio-visual technology. Factors considered in the choice of technology for corporate use; Average budget allocated by companies; Multimedia equipment and supplies for corporate...
- Developing a CD-ROM? Israel's got the talent, location, lower costs. Fletcher, Elaine // Christian Science Monitor;6/28/95, Vol. 87 Issue 149, p8
Focuses on the fast developing multimedia industry in Israel. Reasons for the boom of multimedia industry in Israel; CD-ROM and other products developed in Israel; Marketing of multimedia products to other countries.
- It's make your mind up time. Campbell, Patrick // TVB Europe;Apr97, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the expectations of European broadcasting executives on the exhibits at the 1997 NAB Multimedia World Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. Includes systems for new digital tape formats; Nonlinear editing technology; Integrated newsrooms.