Maxell begins shipping DVD-RAM media samples
- Optical recording. // Broadcast Engineering;Dec2000, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p24
Reports on the gaining popularity of the compact disc (CD) in the digital videodisk (DVD) format. Reason for not having high definition television on DVD; Capacity of Hitachi-Maxwell's DVD-random access memory product; Advances made by Constellation 3-D Inc. in the development of their...
- International Management in Action. Moorcroft, Ray // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Mar/Apr2001, Issue 24, p12
Focuses on the management approach at the Hitachi Maxell Works Centre in Telford, Shropshire, Great Britain. Factors for successful international administrative management; Ethical commitment; Reconciliation of cultures.
- Company develops invisible bar codes. // Marketing News;10/26/1992, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p12
The article features the invisible bar codes from Hitachi Maxwell.
- Better, Safer Battery. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2007, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p94
The article evaluates the Lithium Manganese Dioxide cylindrical hybrid cells from Maxwell Corp.
- MAXELL Portable Wireless Hard Drive 500GB. Lu, Alan // Computer Shopper;Apr2014, Issue 314, p56
The article evaluates the Portable Wireless Hard Drive 500GB from Hitachi Maxell Ltd.
- Six faces of efficient platinum catalyst. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Jun2008, Issue 804, p17
The article focuses on the cube-shaped platinum catalysts developed by Hitachi Maxell and the U.S.-based Brown University chemical engineers to boost the rate at which oxygen is produced by fuel cells. By adding platinum acetylacetonante to a trace amount of iron petacarbonyl, the engineers...
- Maxell gets smart (cards). // Automatic I.D. News;May98, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p10
Reports on Hitachi Maxell's agreement to manufacture SCS's i2 System radio frequency identification labels in contactless card format. Mass transit ticketing and debit cards as potential applications of the system; Marketing of the product by Maxell.
- Hitachi sees beyond DVD. // Electronics Weekly;5/28/2003, Issue 2101, p3
Reports on the development of an optical disc for storing a terabyte of data by Hitachi Maxell in May 2003. Theoretical assessment of the technology developed.
- New Cameras. Leitner, D. W. // Digital Content Producer;Mar2007, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p50
The article evaluates several products including the Panasonic AG-HPX500 camcorder from Panasonic Co., the Maxell Professional Disc for XDCAM from Hitachi Maxell Ltd., and the Sony HDC-1400 dual-format studio camera from Sony Corp.