Ricoh undertakes CD-R and CD-RW media production expansion
- Ricoh Introduces New Generation of Phthalocyanine CD-R Media. // Information Today;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p36
Reports on Ricoh Electronics, Incorporated's release of its generation of phthalocyanine CD-R media. Description of the CD-R media; Comments from Dennis Godlewski, deputy division manager of Ricoh Electronics Disc Media Group.
- Ricoh Announces New Licensing Agreement, CD-R/CD-RW Expansion, CD-RW Products. // Information Today;Jun97, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p40
Reports that Ricoh Electronics Incorporated announced its decision in May 1997, to expand its CD-R and CD-RW production in the United States and Europe. Information on the operations at Ricoh; When the company installed additional production lines at its plant in Tustin, California; Additional...
- Ricoh Renews Lease for 500,000 SF at Steelcase Site. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;4/9/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p56
The article reports that Ricoh Electronics Inc. has renewed its lease of the 1123 Warner Avenue, an industrial building in Tustin, California.
- Ricoh must print out big check after harassment settlement. // HR Specialist: New Jersey Employment Law;Oct2011, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the settlement between three employees and Ricoh Electronics for harassment and national origin discrimination claims in New Jersey.
- Ricoh upgrading plant for new copiers. Fried, Ian // Orange County Business Journal;04/20/98, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p8
Informs that Ricoh Electronics, the Tustin-based manufacturing unit of Tokyo, Japan's Ricoh Co. Ltd., will start making digital copiers in Orange County, California. Ricoh's flagship products; Lead contractor; Estimated cost of Ricoh's overall project.
- REI to begin CD-R production in North America. // Information Today;Jul/Aug1996, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p25
Reports on Ricoh Electronics Inc.'s plan to build a new production line to manufacture CD-R media in its facility in Tustin, California. Production capacity at Ricoh's plant in Numazu, Japan; Applications of CD-R; Ricoh Electronics as the American manufacturing subsidiary of Ricoh Corp.
- Ricoh's Made-in-USA Plan Applies to New Chief in Tustin. Casacchia, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;5/2/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p1
The article reports that Jeff Briwick has been chosen by Ricoh Electronics Inc. as its first American-born president to manage the company's manufacturing operation in the U.S.
- Ricoh to Trim 147 Local Workers. Casacchia, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;10/31/2016, Vol. 39 Issue 44, p4
The article reports that Ricoh Electronics Inc. will implement job cuts at its headquarters in Tustin, California as part of a global restructuring of its manufacturing operations.
- Sales for RK. // Converter;Feb2008, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the introduction of the FlexiProof UV compact bench top prepress system by Ricoh Electronics and Appleton Papers in the U.S.