EZPower Systems releases PowerOffice 3.0
- Announced. // InfoWorld;2/20/95, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p27
Reports on Ezpower Systems' plan to release its PowerOffice 2.0 system, a document and workflow management system, on March 1995.
- Serial Entrepreneur. // Siliconindia;Oct2006, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the success of Sashi Reddi as an entrepreneur in Hyderabad, India. EZPower Systems was the first business of Reddi, but after several years he sold the company to DocuCorp. After the acquisition of EZPower, he established iCoop Inc., a cooperative business that provided...
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...
- Fluke floats software. Chapman, Kimberly // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the release of Network Inspector by Fluke Electronics Canada Incorporated into the software market. Indication that Fluke is known primarily for its LANMeter network test hardware; Features of the Network Inspector; Comments from John McConnell, president of McConnell Consulting...
- Open text informs enterprise. Neshevich, Carol // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features Livelink Version 8.0 from Open Text Corporation. Examination of Livelink from three workspaces; Indepth look at the aims of Version 8.0; Comments from senior vice president of marketing and cooperative development for the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada based company.
- Cognos ships SAP query tool. Gruske, Carolyn // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features the Cognos Accelerator for SAP, a support user tool from Cognos Incorporated. Aims of the system; Comments from Brigette Haynes, director of business development at Cognos.
- Netscape's helpers. Eddy, Andy // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p1
Presents information on the computer software Communicator Version 5.0, from the Netscape Communications Corporation, which is manufactured under the name of Mozilla. What Mozilla contributors are working on; Response of Netscape to the Internet Explorer browser from the Microsoft Corporation;...
- Bay reveals more Optivity 9.0 details. Duffy, Jim // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p17
Presents information on the computer software Optivity Version 9.0, by Bay Networks Incorporated. Features of the software; Information on an application included in the software; Benefits of the software to users; Price of the software.
- Novasoft puts JavaBeans to work. // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p33
Presents information on the computer software Novation, from Novasoft Systems Incorporated. Features of the software; How the software will operate; Prices of the software; Comments from Anne Thomas, an analyst with the Patrica Seybold Group company.