Insight into DOCS Open provides end-to-end document
- Enigma Information Retrieval Systems, Inc. // CD-ROM Professional;Dec96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p11
Introduces the computer software INSIGHT into Information 3.5, from Enigma Information Retrieval Systems Incorporated. Reasons for designing the software; Features of the software.
- Enigma announces Insight Into Information 4.0. Walsh, Jeff // InfoWorld;11/17/97, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p102
Reports on Enigma Information Retrieval Systems Inc.'s plan to release its publishing software, Insight Into Information 4.0. Features; Con Edison marine engineer Richard Wickboldt's experience with the product; Price.
- Enigma's Insight into Information 3.5. Ellerin, Stephen // EMedia Professional;Apr97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p104
Evaluates `Insight into Information 3.5,' a database management system developed by Enigma Information Retrieval Systems. Design of the system; Database management feature of the system; Installation utility provided to users. INSET: Enigma's Insight into Information..
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...
- Fluke floats software. Chapman, Kimberly // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the release of Network Inspector by Fluke Electronics Canada Incorporated into the software market. Indication that Fluke is known primarily for its LANMeter network test hardware; Features of the Network Inspector; Comments from John McConnell, president of McConnell Consulting...
- Open text informs enterprise. Neshevich, Carol // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features Livelink Version 8.0 from Open Text Corporation. Examination of Livelink from three workspaces; Indepth look at the aims of Version 8.0; Comments from senior vice president of marketing and cooperative development for the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada based company.
- Cognos ships SAP query tool. Gruske, Carolyn // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features the Cognos Accelerator for SAP, a support user tool from Cognos Incorporated. Aims of the system; Comments from Brigette Haynes, director of business development at Cognos.
- Netscape's helpers. Eddy, Andy // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p1
Presents information on the computer software Communicator Version 5.0, from the Netscape Communications Corporation, which is manufactured under the name of Mozilla. What Mozilla contributors are working on; Response of Netscape to the Internet Explorer browser from the Microsoft Corporation;...
- Bay reveals more Optivity 9.0 details. Duffy, Jim // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p17
Presents information on the computer software Optivity Version 9.0, by Bay Networks Incorporated. Features of the software; Information on an application included in the software; Benefits of the software to users; Price of the software.