Panasonic to market with 24X drive
- Panasonic makes 10x version of big 5 CD changer. // Information Today;Dec1996, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p19
Reports that Panasonic Computer Peripheral Company (PCPC) has introduced an enhanced 10x version of is 5 disc compact disc (CD-ROM) changer. Type of computer users targeted by the product; Comments from Timothy J. Curran, vice president of PCPC; Details on features of the CD-ROM player.
- Panasonic's PD/CD-ROM Paves the Path to DVD. // Information Today;Jun1996, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p39
The article evaluates the PD/CD-ROM from Panasonic Computer Peripheral Co.
- Camera clips on notebook computers. // Machine Design;11/06/97, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p20
Highlights the clip-on notebook camera which attaches to the display of a notebook computer and plugs into a card slot of the personal computer from Panasonic Computer Peripheral Company. Functions of the camera; Features of the camera.
- Panasonic Unviels 12x CD-ROM Changer. // Information Today;Jul/Aug1997, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p23
Anounces that Panasonic Computer Peripheral Company (PCPC) increased the speed of its Big 5 internal five-disc CD-ROM changer to 12x speed. Functions of the 12x Big 5; Reason for the increase of the speed; Comments from division manager of PCPC Multimedia Systems Division, John Gawa.
- New camera creates video e-mail turning a laptop into a.... // Curriculum Administrator;Feb98, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p49
Reports that Panasonic Computer Peripheral Company has introduced the `Panasonic Clip-On' notebook camera. Features and design of the product.
- DVD and 1394: Perfect together. Nass, Richard // Electronic Design;12/15/97, Vol. 45 Issue 28, p80
Focuses on the success of the IEEE 1394 computer bus which is closely tied to the success of digital versatile disc (DVD). Function of Firewire IEEE 1394 bus; Difference between hot-plug and plug-and-play capabilities; Information on how to enable a 1394 connection; Advantages of the 1394;...
- Quick bytes. Seoane, Dan // InfoWorld;06/23/97, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p130
Reviews the CD-ROM drive LK-MC686BP EIDE/ATAPI from Panasonic Computer Peripheral Co.
- Panasonic introduces slim 19-inch monitor. // Curriculum Administrator;Jan1998, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p50
Introduces Panasonic Computer Peripheral Company's PanaSync SL90, a 19-inch monitor. Advantage and features of the monitor.
- Pipeline: Client. // InfoWorld;11/25/96, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p27
Reports on developments in the computer industry as of November 25, 1996. Panasonic Computer Peripheral Co.'s announcement of its Digital Video Disc-ROM drive kit; Iomega's collaboration with NEC; Ricoh's announcement of its G-1200S pen-based tablet PC with a built-in CD-ROM drive.