Pioneer announces 24X multiread CD-ROM drive; DVD-ROM
- Pioneer drops prices on multidisc drives. // InfoWorld;8/29/94, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p35
Reports on the price cuts on Pioneer New Media Technologies Inc.'s multiple-disc CD-ROM drives.
- Pioneer lowers drive prices. // Computers in Libraries;Mar1996, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p60
Remarks that Pioneer New Media Technologies has announced price reductions on its bundled CD-ROM products. Estimated retail pricing mentioned for several products; Contact point.
- Tower of power. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;6/15/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 11, p19
Shows the DRJ-5004X jukebox by Pioneer New Media Technologies, Inc. which holds up to 500 CD-ROMs, putting 330 gigabytes of information on tap to librarians and patrons. Price.
- Pioneer New Media offers free media with jukeboxes. // EMedia Professional;Apr97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p25
Presents Pioneer New Media Technologies offering of free compact disc-recordable (CD-R) media for buyers of Pioneer jukeboxes. How to acquire the CD-R.
- Pioneer offers reduced price bundles. // CD-ROM Professional;Mar1996, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p25
Reports that Pioneer New Media Technologies Inc. has released low-priced bundles of its popular DR-U124X CD-ROM drive and DRM-624X CD-ROM changer.
- Pioneer offers reduced-price bundles. // CD-ROM Professional;Feb96, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p26
Focuses on the introduction of low-priced bundles of Pioneer New Media Technologies Incorporated's DR-U124X CD-ROM drive and the DRM-624X CD-ROM changer. Transfer rates; Prices.
- Pioneer and Meridian announce CD-ROM and CD-R solutions. DeVoe, Deborah // InfoWorld;4/8/96, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p36
Announces Pioneer New Media Technologies Incorporated and Meridian Data Incorporated's CD-ROM and CD-Recordable (CD-R) storage solutions. Pioneer's 100-disc quad-speed changer and internal 10-speed CD-ROM drive; Meridian's CD NetLink Miniservers for NetWare environments; Features of CD-ROM and...
- One at a time. Khan, Saad // PC Week;7/4/94, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p75
Introduces Pioneer New Media Technologies Inc.'s compact disc (CD) changers. Alternative to multiple CD ROM drives; Suitability for on-line software documentation, archiving and very large text or image data; Prices.
- Pioneer ships the first 24x CD-ROM changer. // Computers in Libraries;Jan1998, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p58
Announces that Pioneer New Media Technologies has produced the DRM-6324X, a 24x six-disc CD-ROM changer. Target of product; Use of multiple magazines; Comparison with previous Pioneer products; Features.