MicroMedium's Internet upgrade for Digital Trainer
- MicroMedium solution. Uiterwijk, Julie // InfoWorld;11/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p69
Evaluates MicroMedium's Digital Trainer Professional 4.11 Web-based training solution. Simplicity of content-creation tools; Flexibility of deployment methods; Strength of course-management capabilities; Breadth of reporting tools; Cost of ownership.
- Training software gets Web upgrade. // Network World;11/10/97, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p38
Reports on MicroMedium's release of its Digital Trainer Professional software version 4.11.
- Conduct training over intranets and the Internet. // T H E Journal;Aug97, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p63
Features MicroMedium's Digital Trainer Professional 4.1 computer software. Specifications; Contact information.
- MicroMedium Inc. Makes Internet/ Intranet Employee Training Easier. // Information Today;Dec1997, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p31
Provides information on the Internet- and Intranet-based training delivery features which are offered by MicroMedium Incorporated. Purpose of these features; Identification of the features; Comments from Alfred Heyman, development director at MicroMedium.
- CBT authoring scene sees new versions, price drops. // CD-ROM Professional;Sep96, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p12
Highlights developments in computer-based training (CBT) authoring tools. Launching of MicroMedium's Digital Trainer Professional 3.4; Intersystems' Everest 1.6, a free and downloadable application.
- Digital Trainer Professional Reduces Training Time. // Information Today;May1996, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p70
The article presents information on Digital Trainer Professional, a software created specifically for training, by MicroMedium Inc. of Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. Electronic books of images, audio, video, text, and questions distributed on CD-ROM, floppy disk, local network, or the...
- The virtual classroom. Uiterwijk, Julie // InfoWorld;11/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p64
Evaluates Web-based training solutions including Allen Communication solution, Asymetrix solution, Docent solution, Macromedia solution, MicroMedium solution and WBT Systems solution. Simplicity of content-creation tools; Flexibility of deployment methods; Strength of course-management...
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...
- Fluke floats software. Chapman, Kimberly // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the release of Network Inspector by Fluke Electronics Canada Incorporated into the software market. Indication that Fluke is known primarily for its LANMeter network test hardware; Features of the Network Inspector; Comments from John McConnell, president of McConnell Consulting...