Multimedia authoring and productivity: New, different
- Computer-based training aids BASF process safety. // Occupational Hazards;May96, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p127
Presents information on the Mockingbird CBT Training System from Warren-Forthought Incorporated of Texas which is being used by BASF's Chemical Intermediates (NCI) Group for training employees. How that systems has assisted with the training of employees in Occupational Safety and Health...
- Where has all the good instructional design gone? Hefner, Donna // CD-ROM Professional;Oct96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p58
Features Designer's Edge, an integrated set of pre-authoring tools and wizards from Allen Communication designed to clarify and accelerate the instructional design process. Issue of sound instructional design in computer-based training authoring software; Use of clearly defined method of...
- Allen Communication's Quest 5.2: Quest+Net=QuestNet+. Fritz, Mark // CD-ROM Professional;Dec96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p100
Introduces the computer software Quest 5.2, also known as QuestNet+, from Allen Communications. Cost of the software; Capabilities of the software; Features of the software; Details on the software. INSET: Quest 5.2 (QuestNet+)..
- Allen's Quest Net+ brings CBT applications to Internet. Houts, Ean // InfoWorld;7/29/96, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p96
Evaluates Allen Communication Corp.'s Quest Net+ software. Features and capabilities; Pros and cons; Platform; Price.
- Quest V5.0: A multimedia tool bin. Sutherland, DOn // Computer Graphics World;Mar95, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p72
Introduces the development of the Quest version 5.0 Windows-based multimedia authoring software by Allen Communication Inc. Design of the software; Usability; Minimum system requirements; Pricing; Contact information.
- Quest 5.0 leads the class in creating educational applications. Heck, Mike // InfoWorld;12/5/94, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p124
Focuses on Quest 5.0 for Windows from Allen Communications Inc. Interface; FastTracks feature; Management of multimedia assets; Motion and interactivity functions.
- Quest 6.0: Net training. Shankar, Gess // InfoWorld;11/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p51
Evaluates Allen Communication Inc.'s beta version of its Quest 6.0 training authoring software. Features and capabilities; Applications and uses; Pros and cons; Pricing; Platforms.
- Allen Communication solution. Uiterwijk, Julie // InfoWorld;11/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p69
Evaluates Allen Communication's Designer's Edge 2.0 Pro, Manager's Edge 2.0 and Net Synergy 1.0 Web-based training solutions. Simplicity of content-creation tools; Flexibility of deployment methods; Strength of course-management capabilities; Breadth of reporting tools; Cost of ownership.
- Designer's Edge offers new ways to create tutorials. Foshay, Rob // InfoWorld;12/18/95, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p106
Looks at Allen Communication Incorporated's, Designer's Edge. Description and design; Features of product; Usage of product. INSET: Designer's Edge, Version 1.0..