Minerva announces Minerva Publisher-DVD
- AUTOMATIC MIGRATION. Smetannikov, Max // Interactive Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p76
Focuses on the decision of Minerva Networks company to deploy Sphera's Hosting Director software. Factors considered in using the software.
- OPEN API ALLOWS INTEGRATION OF SIP APPLICATIONS WITH MINERVA. // Computer Protocols;May2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p1
This article reports on the joint development and release of an Application Interface (API) by Minerva Networks and Nortel that enables the integration of real-time IPTV services with the iTVManager software of Minerva, as of May 2006. Nortel is using this jointly developed interface as a first...
- Minerva Systems and emotion, Inc. join forces to deliver MPEG-based video collaboration. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p18
Reports that Minerva Systems Inc. and emotion Inc. have teamed up to provide a solution for digital video collaboration called Minerva VideoShare. Features and capabilities; Price; Contact information.
- Minerva unveils Video CD venture with new publishing solution. // CD-ROM Professional;Aug96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p18
Features Minerva Systems Inc.'s Minerva Video CD Publishing System, an encoding, authoring and mastering system for creating Video CD 2.0-compliant content. Based on Minerva Publishing, the company's MPEG-1 video processing and encoding engine; Capabilities; Target users.
- New ally for Tyrell. Hilton, Kevin // Pro Sound News;Jun96, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p34
Reports that Tyrell Corp. has expanded its Multimedia Division by forming a partnership with Minerva Systems.
- Henry in Denmark. // TVB Europe;Sep98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p67
Reports that the first Henry edit suite installed in Denmark has been bought by Minerva, the post production facility which has built up a list of blue chip clients over the past 10 years.
- VIDEO CONCENTRATE. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;5/13/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 19, p73
Evaluates the VideoConcentrator 8000 video platform from Minerva Networks, which combines MPEG encoding and satellite-based video content processing in a single low-profile chassis. Features of the platform.
- Alliance Creates Integrated Broadband Video Networking Solution. // T H E Journal;Aug2000, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p35
Reports the alliance between TODD Communications Inc. and Minerva Networks Inc in the United States. Purpose of the alliance; Benefits of the integrated broadband video networking solution; Features of the Minerva Video Network Platform.
- Trying before buying. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;12/18/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 52, p40
Reports that Minerva Networks has introduced its Internet Protocol (IP) Television Lab. Applications of the IP Television Lab in helping firms investigate whether an IP television head-end is a good fit without having to take the risk of deploying an IP-based system; How to determine if the...