A network approach to HRM developments worldwide
- CRANFIELD SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT Profile. // Works Management;Aug2002, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p50
Features the Cranfield School of Management in Bedford, England. Contact information; Programs offered; Reputation of the institution; Ability of the institution to provide executive education.
- If you want to get ahead, get a phone. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Apr96, p15
Focuses on an independent research carried out by the Cranfield School of Management in Bedford, England which shows that the British building merchant industry gets more business via mobile phones than any other sector. Average value of business generated by mobile phone transactions; Ability...
- BFA Conference a hot ticket-book now to avoid upset. // Works Management;Feb2014, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p7
The article offers information on the Best Factory Awards (BFA) Conference to be held at the Cranfield University School of Management in England on March 19-20, 2014.
- Absolutely, positively not competition. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/3/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the study by the Cranfield School of Management on the failure of majority of door-to-door parcel services. Additional freight capacity with increased services; Lack of unified management control over shipments.
- Calling all manufacturing plants. // Management Today;Mar96, p20
Presents information on the procedure for entering the 1996 Management Today Best Factory Awards. Organization of awards in association with the School of Management at Cranfield University; Aim of the Best Factory Awards; Information on free entry to United Kingdom manufacturing plants;...
- CONFERENCE IS FIRST ONLINE. // Food Manufacture;Nov2001, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p22
Reports the conduction of 'SupplyChainKnowledge2001,' the first online conference initiated by Cranfield School of Management in Bedford, England. Schedule of the conference; Web site operating the activity; Procedures for joining.
- Supply chain strategies hard to implement. // Logistics Manager;Jul/Aug2010, p7
The article focuses on the Cranfield School of Management and Solving Efeso survey of more than 180 senior global supply chain professional, which revealed that only a small percentage of the implementation of supply chain strategy run on-time and on-budget.
- Not just a pretty face. Levy, Mike // Director;Jan1999, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p26
Provides information on the study conducted by the Cranfield School of Management which examines the elements of a good leadership. Tips to help people hone their leadership skills; Traits of good leaders; Relation between education and leadership.
- Poor IT investment choices are driven by personal gain. Adshead, Antony // Computer Weekly;3/20/2003, p4
IT investment processes are inefficient, largely governed by personal gain and do not meet business requirements, according to the results of a survey published by the Cranfield School of Management in Bedford, England in March 2003. The survey, which was carried out among 105 senior staff with...