New products and services
- Training and Certifying Organizations. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2006, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p104
The article provides information on various training and certification programs for security technicians and project managers from several associations in the U.S. The National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association offered certification for technicians, while the National Systems Contractors...
- Imperial Group training film award. // Management Services;Oct79, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p61
From 1980 the Imperial Group Training Film Challenge Trophy will be competed for as a special Award at the annual festivals of the British Industrial and Scientific Film Association (BISFA). This is the annual showcase for British industrial and sponsored films and Imperial is pleased to be...
- A drive for skills. Wells, Simon // People Management;08/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p38
Features the Institute of Car Fleet Management (ICFM), an organization that addresses the problem of formal training among fleet managers. Job responsibilities of a fleet manager; Focus of the management training.
- What's required? // Association Management;Oct96, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p128
Presents information on the requirements for the 1997 Certified Association Executive program. Replacement of the Personal Data Profile; Information on the points required to take examination; Contact information.
- Strong TEA can cure what ails management. Molinari, Deanne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/17/97, Vol. 15 Issue 46, pB-3
Talks about the leadership and management training provided by The Employers' Association. Max Miner's role as director of training and development; Efforts to help organizations communicate with their employees; Popularity of the leadership series.
- MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT IN CONTEXT. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jan/Feb2002, Issue 29, p23
Focuses on the context of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) qualifying examinations on management development in Great Britain. Description on the four professional disciplines of management; Tenets of action centered learning on ICSA activities; Definition of...
- Panel says work force training needs fix. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p2
Announces the plans of the Governor's Workforce Policy Board to recommend an improvement in the training of workers in Ohio. List of the goals of the panel; Creation of a graduate retention program by the organization; Call of the panel to build an improved work force system.
- On-the-job training grants available. Beckford, Donnovan // Westchester County Business Journal;5/23/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 21, p21
The article reports on the move of Westchester Putnam Workforce Investment Board to offer the On the Job Training (OJT) program which is federally funded and is intended to address the skills discrepancy that exists between the employees and employers that require them to perform efficiently in...
- It's all down to people... Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun2000, p13
Reports on the identification of employees across several sites in construction industry in Great Britain who could benefit from training by the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Products Association (AACPA). Achievement of AACPA; Comments from Mike Rotherham of NLT Training Services.