- Adult learning and the changing workforce. Howell, John // Adults Learning;Mar95, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p201
Presents the British Training and Enterprise Council's (TEC) viewpoint on adult education and the changing workforce in Great Britain. TEC focus; Citing of a totally inadequate learning culture; Traditional approach to adult learning in national policy; Importance of making adult learning...
- Occupational Experiences of Trade-School Graduates. Leonard, Regis J. // Education Digest;Jan1950, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p30
The article discusses a 1949 study of the occupational experiences of vocational program graduates of high schools for boys in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The study determined the percentage of trained youth who has obtaining employment that corresponds to the type of training received, the...
- TWO VOCATIONAL TRAINING SCHOOLS IN QUEBEC. // PEB Exchange;Feb2003, Issue 48, p19
Focuses on two vocational training centers in Quebec. School of forestry and wood technology; Steelwork training center.
- County approves site selection for regional vocational centers. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/6/2003, Issue 323096, p3
Reports that the California's Fresno County Board of Supervisors has approved site selection for regional vocational training centers in the area. Formation of a taskforce for determining the site feasibility; Background on the project.
- Industry training organisations. // Management;Nov97, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p71
Presents a directory of vocational or industrial training centers in New Zealand. Includes Agriculture Industry Training Organization; NZ Commercial Road Transport ITO; Fire & Rescue Services ITO; Addresses; Contact information.
- Fake training centres busted. // Asian Pacific Post;4/26/2012, p11
The article reports on the raid of illegal professional training institutes by police in Beijing, China.
- South Thames becomes first TEC to go bust. Littlefield, David // People Management;1/12/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p23
Reports that receivers have taken over South Thames Training and Enterprise Council (TEC). Amount of money that is being put aside to ensure an uninterrupted training for the people on the TEC's books; Two factors why TEC got things so badly wrong; Witnesses into the TEC network's performance.
- The consumers' observation post. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Aug94, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p40
Features the Job & Career Centers in Brooklyn and Manhattan, New York City. Services offered.
- Industrial development complex coming on-line. // South Carolina Business Journal;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p8
Announces the opening of Trident Technical College's (TTC) Complex for Industrial and Economic Development in South Carolina. Goals and corporate partnerships; Business decisions; Features of renovated Wetterau/Supervalu property; Size of facility.