- DIARY. // Design Week;8/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p10
Presents several news briefs in Great Britain as of August 1, 2002. Effectiveness of the bicycle ambulance launched by the London Ambulance Service; Description of the Web site registered by PwC Consulting in contribution to the rebranding debate; Information on the robbery of the Samas...
- Richard Hunt CBE, chairman, London Ambulance Service. // Logistics Manager;Dec2014, p21
The article announces that chairman Richard Hunt of London Ambulance Service, a National Health Service (NHS) trust, has received the Individual of the Year Award at the European Supply Chain Excellence Awards 2014 of strategic supply chain management resource Supply Chain Standard.
- London ambulances seek more diverse workforce. // Personnel Today;9/17/2002, p4
Reports the recruitment of employees for London Ambulance Service. Promotion of a diverse workforce; Number of ambulance technicians hired; Indication on the training of technicians.
- Top-slice districts to support LAS, say MPs. Brown, Steve // Public Finance;06/23/95, p5
Reports criticisms of the Commons health committee on the London ambulance services in England. Elimination of health authorities' financial support; Opposition of purchasing authorities and ambulance services on the committee recommendation; Comments of several health care executives on the issue.
- Ambulance staff gain traffic charge grants. Willmott, Ben // Personnel Today;2/11/2003, p2
Reports that London Ambulance Service will pay an allowance to its staff members working in congestion-charging zones to compensate them for increased travelling costs charged by them in London, England. Amount of compensation to be paid by the company; Travel charges to be paid by the...
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR WEEK. // PRWeek (London);12/9/2011, p11
The article offers information on developments related to the public sector in Great Britain including the appointment of Gareth Jones as media manager at Hackney Council, the move of the University of Bristol to develop its own QR code and the 24-hour Tweetathon held by the London Ambulance...
- Control room. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;May/Jun97, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p33
Reports on the opening of the London Ambulance Service by Baroness Jay fom the United Kingdom's Department of Health. LAS dedication in improving the responsiveness of the service to 999 calls.
- Ambulance crews happier with work. Willmott, Ben // Personnel Today;7/23/2002, p3
Focuses on the success of the partnership agreement between London Ambulance Services and its unions in England. Effect of the partnership on staff turnover and employee satisfaction; Political activity of the organization; Introduction of family-friendly rosters.
- Lifesaving app alerts first-aiders to emergencies. Wong, Sam // New Scientist;2/20/2016, Vol. 229 Issue 3061, p23
The article offers information on the use of GoodSAM, an application software created by the physician Mark Wilson, by the patient transport services provider London Ambulance Service.