Government Finance Group hires Mronzinski
- Hirings. // Pensions & Investments;10/18/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p36
The article offers information on the hiring done by pension funds for its finance management. It states that London Borough of Bexley Superannuation Fund hired BlackRock Inc. to manage its 79.3 billion active global bonds. It mentions that London Borough of Camden Pension Fund hired real estate...
- Business briefs. // Bulletin with Newsweek;10/01/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6344, p54
Reports developments on business in Australia. Suspension of AMP Inc. shares; Retirement of chief executive Peter Wilkinson from David Jones Ltd.; Plan of the government to lift standards of financial reporting and corporate governance.
- PNC capital markets expand N.J. office. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;08/07/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30452, p35
Reports that PNC Capital Markets Inc. has hired two municipal finance bankers in an effort to expand its underwriting expertise into New Jersey. Hiring of former Artemis Capital Group Inc.'s Gus Escher and former assistant deputy director with Philadelphia's budget office Kari Fazio; Career...
- In Brief. // American Banker;7/25/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 141, p7
Presents information on various financial matters. Description of the second quarter report of Reinsurance Group of America Inc. of St. Louis, Missouri; How Robert Schimek, formerly of Deloitte & Touche, was hired as the chief financial officer of New York-based American International Group Inc.
- AMP Ohio Readies Big Prairie State Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/16/2014, p28
The article discusses the plan of American Municipal Power Inc. (AMP) in Ohio of refunding and restructuring the debt tied to the controversial Prairie State Energy Campus Project in Illinois. Topics covered include the ratings given to AMP's Prairie State group by financial services companies...
- U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Starting Hotel Financing Group. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;7/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31187, p32
Reports on U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc.'s establishment of a hotel financing group. Employees that will be hired by the company; Increase of tax-exempt financing for hotels.
- HSBC Hires O'Malley to Head Syndicated Finance. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p3
Reports that HSBC Securities Inc. has hired Mary Ellen O'Malley to head its syndicated finance group. Job responsibilities; Work experience.
- Former Analyst Van Praagh Returns to Moody's. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/11/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33130, p7
The article announces that Anne Van Praagh was hired by Moody's Investors Service Inc. as group credit officer for U.S. public finance.
- HCFA hires nationwide benefits coordinator. // AHA News;12/20/99, Vol. 35 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the hiring of Group Health Inc. by the United States Health Care Financing Administration to improve its service to beneficiaries. Value of the contract.