In Pennsylvania, Judge frees half of funds frozen in Devon capital case
- Tax firm's ex-owner sues acquirer CBiz. Serres, Christopher // Crain's Cleveland Business;03/20/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p1
Reports that Devon Capital Management LP has filed a lawsuit against Century Business Services Inc., accusing the latter of fraud and mismanagement. Claims and contentions of both parties involved in the lawsuit; Details regarding the litigation at issue; Amount in compensatory damages demanded...
- All-Occasion Cards With CricutTM. Fox, Tanya // All-Occasion Cards With Cricut;2011, p2
The article presents a list of editors of the August 1, 2011 issue of the journal "All-Occasion Cards With Cricut," including Tanya Fox, Brad Show, and Brooke Smith.
- Winning smiles. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);3/14/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p5
A photograph is presented of eighth grade girls sprint relay team members in Clarendon, Texas including Brooke Smith, MaRae Hall, and Jensen Hatley at the Junior Track Meet in Wheeler.
- Photo contest winners. // American Trails;Spring2013, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p18
The article announces the winners of the 2012 National Recreation Trail Photo Contest including Brooke Smith, Heather Nagy, and Stan Malcolm.
- Half Truths. Smith, Brooke // Pudding Magazine;Winter2013, Issue 60, p30
The poem "Half Truths," by Brooke Smith is presented. First Line: At least half of what I know is not true. Last Line: To keep as a souvenir?
- Score, Fold, Create! // Score, Fold, Create!;7/1/2012, p80
The article lists the members of the editorial staff of "Score, Fold, Create!" including editor Tanya Fox, creative director Brad Snow, and managing editor Brooke Smith.
- Cross-Country Team run at Canyon meet. Anderber, Sandy // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/10/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p7
The article reports on the results of the Canyon Cross-Country Meet held in Texas in October 2013, with runners Abby Johnson, Deborah Howard and Brooke Smith participating in the two-mile course.
- The lionâ€™s tale. Estlack, Scarlet // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/15/2016, p5
The article discusses the meeting of the Clarendon Lions Club which was presided over by Vice President Tex Buckhaults and attended by members Cire Jauregui and Brooke Smith.
- Desperate Democrats Fail To Smear Judge Smith. Nowacki, John // Human Events;5/27/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 20, p5
Reports on the attacks to the pending confirmation of Brooks Smith as the U.S. Circuit Judge for the Third Circuit as of May 2002. Judicial ethics of Smith; Complaints of the Pennsylvania chapter of the National Organization for Women against Smith; View of Smith on the Supreme Court's ruling...