DVD and the replicator
- Mastering machines, mastering choices. Puschic, Dave // EMedia Professional;Aug97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p56
No abstract available.
- Music to Move By. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2005, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p106
Presents information on recently launched compact discs and DVDs with activities for children to stretch body and mind.
- INDUSTRY LEADERS DEMONSTRATE REAL-TIME DVD+RW RECORDING. // CD Computing News;Apr2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p8
Reports that the leaders in CD-ReWritable industry such as Ricoh and Sony, have reinforced their commitment to digital video disc-ReWritable technology.
- More DVD-A SACD Titles On The Way. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/9/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p74
Reports on the increasing titles of Super Audio Compact Disc (SACD) and audio digital video disc (DVD). Plans of Sony Music Corp. to release five title per month in the year 2003; Retail prices of SACD; Price policy for DVDs.
- DVDs and CDs. Giovetti, Alfred // National Public Accountant;Feb/Mar2002, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p10
Presents information on digital video disc and compact disc technology. Information on the COMDEX computer show in Las Vegas in November 2001; Background on how the various types of disk drives operate; Kinds of optical disk storage devices.
- Speakers In The House. Browne, David // Entertainment Weekly;02/16/2001, Issue 582, p94
Compares the features of digital video disc audio (DVDA) and compact disc and provides information on several musical recording done in DVDA.
- Come back, MMCD, we hardly knew ye. Parker, Dana J. // EMedia Professional;Oct97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p76
Provides a standard for formating high-density compact disc, the MMCD. Background information on MMCD drive; Cost of an MMCD drive; Information on MMCD-Recordable and MMCD-Re-Writable.
- CD- und DVD-Ãœbersicht/www-Links. // Musik und Bildung;okt-dez2012, Issue 4, p43
The article listed CDs and DVDs, the former by artists and title, and the latter by type, and title.
- DVD-Video Field Swelling. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/6/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p69
Reports on the planned DVD-Video player introductions by manufacturers at the 2001 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Exhibition of the five-disc changers and single-disc models by Aiwa; Display of the 480-line progressive-scan video output of Denon; Showcase of the DVD-Audio...