Mastering, repicating, & packaging
- Interactive kiosks start to pique interest. Owuor, George // Business News New Jersey;3/31/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on the development of interactive kiosks in the field of multimedia. Serious outlook of companies towards the technology; Similarity of interactive kiosks to automated teller machines; Convenient way to handle routine information requests from employees; Possibility of introducing the...
- Multimedia: A new technology for the CPA. Smith, L. Murphy; Lin, P. Paul // CPA Journal;Nov93, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p26
Discusses the use of multimedia systems for CPE. Multimedia terms and concepts; Cost of using multimedia; Applications; Professional presentations; Multimedia training in companies; Educational benefits for CPE; Firms with limited resources. INSET: Q/Media for Windows, by Paul D. Warner..
- Multimedia authoring 1997. Sealey, Mark // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p12
Features multimedia equipments designed with young students in mind. Information on the Digital Chisel 3; Description of the Digital Trainer 4.1; Additional information.
- Picks of the month. Sealey, Mark // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p16
Compares multimedia authoring tools which can be used by young children in the United States.
- Little kids, big projects. Holzberg, Carol S. // Technology & Learning;Oct97, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p42
Examines several ways in which young children use technology in the classroom. Reference to the use of Microsoft PowerPoint by students at Cuba Elementary School in Cuba New Mexico, to produce online computer books; Use of Davidson's Multimedia Workshop for online story presentations, by...
- Researchers probe multimedia universe. Courtis, Brian // Variety;8/19/96 Supplement, Vol. 365 Issue 3, p39
No abstract available.
- Multimedia online: How? When? Frazier, Deneen // Multimedia Schools;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p52
Provides information on multimedia networks. Provision of a more intuitive approach to sending and receiving information electronically and increasing accessibility; Definition of multimedia online; Aspects of networking to support the use of a data network to send files that contain text,...
- Guidelines for effective multimedia design. Downs, Elizabeth; Clark, Kenneth // Technology Connection;Mar97, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p8
Features several guidelines for effective multimedia design. Central themes of the guidelines; Using of color with care; Minimization of special effects such as transitions and builds; Use of graphics only when they support the topic being covered; Consideration of the content being delivered...
- Dial M for multimedia. Bird, Jane // Management Today;Jul94, p50
Provides information on multimedia systems in Great Britain. BI as Great Britain's leader in multimedia; Estimated cost of a multimedia PC with sound, animation and video; Major companies competing in multimedia; Applications of multimedia technology.
- Proposal: Scalability in multimedia architecture. Tropea, Gregory; Rothermel, Dennis // T H E Journal;Feb94, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p84
Delineates some of the considerations germane to multimedia application development. Inhibition of multimedia's move into the mainstream; Antiquated publishing infrastructure; Limitation of single CD-ROM's; Awareness of student diversity.