New products: Drives, networks, utilities, & more
- Interconnections. // Electronic Design;2/6/95, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p149
Presents products for interconnecting multimedia systems. Includes test clips from ITT Pomona Electronics; Connectors for video and graphic subsystems from AMP Inc.; Filtered jack from Stewart Connector Systems Inc.; Accessories to extend applications of terminal block devices from PCD Incorporated.
- Multimedia. // T H E Journal;Dec94, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p45
Presents equipment and supplies for multimedia systems. Virtual reality videos; Illustration software packages; CD-ROM.
- Multimedia. // T H E Journal;Mar96, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p53
Features multimedia products. Includes Life's Greatest Mysteries in CD-ROM; Saunders Interactive General Chemistry CD-ROM; Edward Lear's Book of Nonsense; Scholastic's Electronic Portfolio; Training Media Toolkit buyer's guide to training resources; HOPE instructional series from Science...
- Principles of effective packaging for multimedia products. Sansbury, Pam // CD-ROM Professional;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p76
Discusses principles of effective packaging for multimedia products. Box concept; Advertising concerns; Competition to grab consumers' attention.
- JVC, Mammoth pool efforts to release CD-ROM products. // InfoWorld;12/6/93, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p41
Previews some multimedia products to be released in tandem. Studio XA and Play XA from Mammoth Micro Productions with Personal RomMaker from JVC Information Products Co.; Flexscan F780iW from Nanao USA Corp. with a 64-bit graphics accelerator card from Matrox Electronic Systems Limited.
- Multimedia. // T H E Journal;Jan94, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p41
Presents various multimedia products. Includes Microkey/AudioPort module from Video Associates Labs; HyperCard Construction Set from Adventures for Gifted and Talented; English Language Learning & Instruction System from CALI Incorporated.
- Awards Portfolio 1996. // Media & Methods;May/Jun96, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p40
Features several multimedia systems equipment and supplies nominated for `Media & Methods' magazine's 1996 Awards Portfolio. Description; Applications; Product support.
- 1996 Awards Portfolio winners. // Media & Methods;May/Jun96, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p49
Features several multimedia systems equipment and supplies that won `Media & Methods' magazine's 1996 Awards Portfolio.
- The week. Hajari, Nisid; Harlan, Megan // Entertainment Weekly;08/02/96, Issue 338, p62
Reviews a variety of multimedia-related items. Dogstar: Quattro Formaggi (enhanced CD); Danielle Steel Website; Robert Winter's Crazy for Ragtime (reference); Catz: Your Computer Petz (screensaver); Listing of online events for the week of July 29-August 4, 1996. INSET: MTV's virtual beach...