Manage your media: Getting started with enterprise
- Document Imaging. Bauxbaum, Peter // Fleet Equipment;Dec99, Vol. 25 Issue 12, Business Management pBIZM4
Talks about the document imaging system implemented by Godfrey Trucking. Problems that Godfrey experienced with the system; What made Godfrey look into document imaging in the first place; Essential uses of a document imaging system.
- Electronic document systems. // Conference Analysis;11/25/97, Vol. 4 Issue 416, p1
Provides an in-depth report on the electronic document systems conference presented by Xplor in the Dallas Convention Center in Texas. Background on the conference's theme; Keynote speaker and topics discussed; Traditional first session of the conference; Speakers and topics discussed for the...
- The haphazard evolution of our document-imaging system. Uhlig, David A. // T H E Journal;Apr94, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p74
Focuses on the search for vendors who offered computer-imaging systems that store documents such as purchase orders or employee applications. Use of advertisements in technical journals; Basic components of stand-alone setup; Trade of nonusable components; Addition of data by using Novell local...
- The end of the paper wait: Document imaging. Evans, Jim // Health Management Technology;Feb1997, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p16
Focuses on document imaging to resolve issues like storage space, document retrieval and data integrity installed by hospitals in the United States. Definition of an imaging system; Advantages of imaging systems. INSETS: Ultimate health services: On the way to a paperless records..;University...
- Organizing document chaos. Benjamin, Maynard H. // Association Management;Dec95, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p30
Focuses on document-management technologies. Capabilities of optical character recognition software; Control over all printed products.
- MISMO Releases eMortgage 1.0 Guide. // National Mortgage News;1/13/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p13
Reports on the release of the eMortgage Guidelines and Recommendations version1.0 of the Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization eMortgage Workgroup in the U.S. Specifications in implementing paperless mortgage with electronic signatures; Offering of multiple electronic documents;...
- Prescription: Information. Barkholz, David // Crain's Detroit Business;02/24/97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p1
Comments on the high cost necessary for Detroit's major hospitals to introduce widespread electronic documentation and enhance communication via computer systems. Value of investment to upgrade hospital medical records; Views of Ben Carter, Oakwood senior vice president of support and related...
- Document imaging, CD-ROM and CD-R. Guenette, David R. // CD-ROM Professional;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on document imaging. Importance of imaging services and document management systems; Discussion on scanners; Compression process; Document preparation; Scanning; Compression; Quality check; Indexing; Document diplays.
- The document imaging/CD connection: Some of the vendors. Guenette, David R. // CD-ROM Professional;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p38
Presents a directory of document imaging systems vendors.
- NT document-management applications make inroads. Moore, Mark // PC Week;4/25/94, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p39
Reports on the release of several imaging and document-management software applications based on Windows NT software. Display of applications at the 1994 Association of Image and Information Management trade show in New York; Sigma Imaging Systems Inc.'s OmniDesk for Windows NT; Intergraph...